The End?♥

==3 years later==

Kat's POV

I woke up to a pair of manly warm arms wrapped around my waist. I looked over to see Leighton sound asleep and smiling at the same time.

I kissed his cheek and got up settling my feet on the floor waiting for my body to get ready to stand up.

I stood up scratching the back of my neck and feeling my hair. In a bun. I looked down and saw I was wearing one of Leightons big shirts and a pair of spandex.

about a year or two ago Leighton finally moved in and I' pretty happy he did. I feel so protected and secure.

I was walking from my bedroom through the hallway across the living room and turned right to get to the kitchen. i bumped into Boogy who got pretty big and I kissed him all over and he barked and followed me to the kitchen.

I turned toward the clock above the stove.

10:09

"ughh,," I said aloud. I guess it's time to make breakfast.

I started taking out pots and pans for the eggs and pancakes and of course I had to cook bacon. Leighton loved bacon I think a little more then me. 

I started by turning on the stove cooking the pancakes first then I'll just cook eggs and bacon after. 

I stirred the batter and poured it into the pan then I walked back to my bedroom to wake up Leighton.

He was still fast asleep. I leaned over and kissed his lips softly hoping he would wake up.

NOPE 

I kissed him deeper so he would wake up finally. I felt a hand run up my right side to the back of my neck and he pressed harder.

"Morning gorgeous," he yawned after releasing me from our kiss.

"Morning hun," I said kissing him softly. "I got pancakes on the stove and I wanted to wake you up so I could change real quick."

"I'll help you," he said smirking and pulling me closer.

"With the pancakes?" I said knowing he didn't mean it that way. "THANKS," I said before he could answer.

"Sure," he said pouting a little and walking out to the kitchen.

Julie's POV 

"Chris wake up," I said yelling and jumping on my bed.

"Babe calm I'm tired it was a long night and I didn't sleep on the ride home," he said pulling me down next to him while his eyes were closed.

"ughh I don't want to sleep," I said whining.

Chris groaned and then kissed me and said, "now chill till I'm ready to get up." 

I took him seriously and ran off to the bathroom to take a shower.

I heard Chris get up and yawn. I smiled washing my hair and face.

"Babe," he yelled like he was looking for me.

"I said I was in the shower you goof," I laughed.

"ohh right," he said. I could hear the smirk in his voice.

I heard the door open and my curtains fly open. I stood stunned for a second but then noticed it was just Chris.

He wanted to shower with me so I just said okay and he got in.

You would think you'd feel uncomfortable but Chris does this a lot.

He kissed me lightly pulling me in closer. He had his left hand on the arch of my back running his hand up and down giving me goose bumps. His right hand was on the back of my neck making me kiss him harder.

I heard a knock at the door I stopped and my eyes widened.

It was Travis. 

CRAP.

"Julie you in there," he banged on the door and yelled.

"UHH OCCUPIED," I yelled back.

"Well I just wanted to say that Iw as leaving to go back to school so when you get out go downstairs," he said and started walking out.

"That was a close one," whispered Chris who pinned himself to the corner of the shower.

"To close," I said getting out and leaving Chris alone to get clean.

JJ's POV

Where am I?

Hospital right.

Tried suicide...right.

Why did I?

Oh yeah Kat...

I loved her so much

It's been 3 years and I still love her so much. She has Leighton though...

I tell myself that almost everyday.

I really loved her. I know I could treat her better then Leighton could. I know it for a fact. Just because we graduated 3 months ago doesn't mean I shouldn't stop trying right?

I'll just keep trying...

I'll keep calling her...texting her.

Why do I love someone so much and they don't feel the same?

It makes me mad.

I just wanna....hit her.

sometimes I want to kill her...

I want her to feel just as miserable as  I did. 

Did I mean this?...

Yes, yes I did.

I'm gonna kill her.

I'll make her sorry she didn't choose me.

I'm gonna kill Leighton...

WHAT AM I SAYING.

You know what I'm gonna do it.

I'm gonna kill Kat Berk.

I'm gonna kill her.

I'm gonna make her pay.

I'm gonna make Leighton pay.

I'm gonna torture him and make him sorry too.

Once I get out of here I'm gonna kill them both.

Kat Berk & Leighton Mink

You're dead.

Both of you....misery is coming your way.

I laid back in my hospital laughing at my thoughts. It's going to happen.

I'm gonna murder them both 

so they can feel my pain....

I'm gonna make them pay... pay with their lives...

They're gonna die...

R.I.P bitch.