Wrong timing♥

Kat's POV

I was washing my hair. Damn I  need a hair cut. Anyways, I was washing my hair and I got the soap in my eyes. It hurt like fuck so I put my hand out feeling for a towel and all I felt was hair.

I was surprised so I yelled," LEIGHTON!" I retracted my arm quickly. 

"What baby girl?" He asked. I could hear the smirk in his voice. 

"First off give me a towel second GET OUT you weirdo," I said laughing and yelling at the same time. 

"fine," he said while handing me my spider-man towel, and leaving closing the the door tightly.

Phew. One thing I hate is when people intrude on my shower time. But why was I upset? He already saw me naked, why would I care?

I guess I just did. 

After washing my face and washing all the stuff out of hair and off my body I got out and dried. Today was gonna be a lazy day and we were going to the movies at 4 so I would just put on sweats till we would get ready and leave.

since my hallway had a big gap in the middle leading to the living-room I peaked around the corner to check and see if Leighton was there. He was in the kitchen probably cleaning.

I walked quickly to my bedroom shutting the door and locking it behind me. 

I dropped my towel to wrap around my hair and going through my draws.

I grabbed a bra (black) and a pair of boy shorts (bright orange) I don't really match. Then I grabbed a pair of sweat pants and a old t-shirt.

I tossed the clothes on the bed and started with my underwear slipping them on quick as normal and then my bra. That took like 1 minute and now my clothes. I turned and saw a figure under the covers.

Now I wasn't sure if Leighton was in the kitchen so it could be him.

I took a leap and jumped on the figure under the covers.

I heard a loud, "OW." Then Leighton's head popped out from under the covers. 

"Spying on me ah," I said asking and stating at the same time. 

He winked grabbing my waist and pulling me closer.

"Let me get dressed!" I said laughing and trying to loosen his grip.

"FINE," he whined and sighed at the same time.

How come he went from shy Leighton to romantic touchy Leighton? Oh well least he feels comfortable.

After I was dressed I heard a knock at the door.

It was the lady to come check up on me...or homework check I DON'T KNOW.

I fell off the bed trying to escape Leightons grips to unlock the bedroom door and to my front door. Must be 12.

"Hi!!" The lady practically yelled in my face.

She raised an eyebrow and pointed behind me to Leighton and said, "Who's this strange character?" 

"UHH he's a friend ya know just helping with my room, did I mention he's gay?" that seemed to make her feel at eased but Leighton just laughed and put on the greatest show ever.

"Yeah my name is Leighton but you my dear can call me Lana," he said in a girlie voice holding out his hand like she had to kiss it.

She grabbed his hand and looked at me strangly. She dropped his hand after a few seconds and said, "well Kat just checking up on you making sure you're alright and not in any danger."