5. Coffee Dates

"Pretzels...oreos...cheez it's..check." I said to myself, examining the items in my grocery cart. I think grocery shopping is probably my favorite thing to do. One, bc food. And two, it's literally therapeutic.

Since it's Saturday, I spent the majority of my morning in bed, asleep. And scratch that, leeping is probably my favorite thing to do. But I don't have any plans for today, so I guess I'll just wait and see wait today has in store for me. Probably some indian food. Mmm.

When I was about to go check out, I realized I had forgotten to get Bella her special sensitive digestive system food. She is so spoiled.

As I was scanning through the dog food aisle, I heard the whispering of what I assumed where teenage girls. I didn't think anything of it, until the whispering started to get closer and closer. I turned around, and saw two, probably around 15, year old girls gawking at me. I ignored them, and continued looking.

"Hey..." one of the girls started to say to me. I looked up, and gave a small smile, trying not to seem like a bitch. "You were on Justin's twitter weren't you? You're name is Emma or something right?"

Um...no.

"Uh, well my name is Elle, and yeah that was me." I gave an awkward laugh. What the hell..I was just feat. on one of Justin's pictures and someone has already recognized me? The power of the Biebs, I tell ya what. Just one picture and it's like you're insta-famous.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! Well you're like, really pretty." She said. "I'm Brianna by the way." She said.

"Aw thank you so much!" I smiled. That was nice. "Nice meeting you all." Trying to shoo them away so I can carry on shopping.

"You too, Elle." Brianna said, and left with her friend, that clearly dosent say much. But same, girl.

That was awkward. I laughed to myself, and pulled out my phone to text Justin.

We facetimed for literally like 3 hours the other night, and we did last night too. I don't know what it is, but he's just such an easy person to talk to. I really enjoy talking to him, unlike I thought I would. It' like we've literally been friends forever.

Me: 11:33 am
To JB:
Soooo I'm at the grocery store and two of your fans just came up to me😳😂

I retrieved Bella's food, and a few more snacks for my apartment before going to check out. I pushed my little cart to my car, loaded up all of my shit, and got inside, immediately hooking up the aux cord. I went to my spotify playlist and hit shuffle, Money Trees by Kendrick Lamar came on. That song is my jAM.

It goes Halle Berry, or hallelujah
Pick your poison tell me what you doin'
Everybody gon' respect the shooter
Cause the one in front of the gun lives forever

Crushing down the streets of LA, my music was briefly paused to alert me I got a text message. Hmm, wonder who it is.

JB: 11:45 am
lol that's weird. I have that power I guess 😏

Cocky.

Me: 11:46 am
Mmhmm. Cocky much. 😒

JB: 11:47 am
Sometimes lol

I made it back home, planning to sit on my ass for the majority of the rest of the day. I may text Alex and Patrick to see if they wanna do something tonight, because LAs night life is LIT. And I feel like getting cute, oops.