chapter 2

[Violet's Point of View]
{The Next Day}

"Welcome to Channel 3! I'm Juliet and I'm here to bring you the biggest news in 2016. Danielle Violare's husband, Joshua Violare, has been seen going into the police station in handcuffs! We all know Danielle Violare is the CEO of her own company, Angel Hair Products, which is a company that makes the greatest hair supplies ever! Well be back with his story soon. Back to you John Uma."

Jax's dad got arrest? How is that possible?

I wonder how Jax is feeling?

"I always knew that Joshua Violare was a no good man. Disgusting. Couldn't even stay long enough to be a good example for his son."

"Calm down Kevin." Lily puts a hand on my father's shoulder and he instantly relaxes. He looks at Lily with adoring eyes. Never like my mother.

"I-I just can't believe that man."

I walk over to my dad. I place my hand on his other shoulder.

"Dad, just relax."

"I will not! That man is a disgrace to the human population. I can't stand people like him!" I groan mentally.

"Dad, I gotta go to school. Sophia, you coming?"

Sophia nods her head and I walk towards the door, grabbing my bag on the way out.

"Bye dad! Bye Lily! Oh! And Lily?"

Lily turns her head towards me, not a single strand of her perfect blonde hair out of place.

"Make sure he doesn't go on a rampage. Can't have that again."

Her bright grey-blue eyes widen a bit and I chuckle to myself.

"Violet! Stop terrifying the woman." I see my father smile in a long time and I can't help but smile along with him.

"See ya later old man!" Before my father can scold me, I run out the door to my motorcycle.

"Wow! You own a motorcycle? You're like the coolest sister ever!" I laugh and throw a helmet to Sophia.

"Hold on! This might get a bit fast."

[][][][][][][][][][]

[Jax's Point of View]
{At School}

"Dude, check out that sick ride!"

"I wonder who owns it!"

"Is that a girl?!"

"Man, it is!"

"Damn! Look at that blonde beauty!"

"Is that Violet Marigold? And she's riding that... that perfection!"

I walk towards the crowd and see Violet and some random girl getting off of a motorcycle. A beautiful and perfect motorcycle at that. Violet takes off her helmet and not a strand of hair is out of place. I can't say the same happen to the blonde. Her hair is sticking all of the place and I see Violet silently giggle while fixing the blonde's hair.