chapter 1

[Jax's Point of View]
{The Next Day}

"Welcome to Channel 3! I'm Juliet and I'm here to bring you the biggest news in 2016. One of the most tragic events has happen to the co-CEO of Lucky Makeup. Rose Maria Marigold has tragically died by- and get this- falling down the flight of stairs of her castle. All of her servants and immediate family was there to witness the fall and are mourning the lost. We're have more news on the story soon. Back to you John Uma."

Rose Marigold is dead.

The world must be going crazy.

One of the most famous and richest women in the world... have died! The woman many men have use for their Woman Crush Wednesday (WCW), is now dead.

I vaguely hear my mother say,

"Her poor daughter! The girl must be heartbroken."

Violet. How she must feel in is situation! I feel a strong urge saying Go! Hug her! Comfort her!

But I can't. I don't know her. She doesn't know me!

[][][][][][][][][][]

[Violet's Point of View]
{At School}

"Poor thing."

"She deserves it."

"I can't believe her mom died."

"I can't believe Rose Marigold can have a daughter that ugly."

"How am I going to get the best makeup now?!"

These people's reaction to my mother's death is sickening.

I ignore all the conversations and walk towards my locker. I open up the copper color locker and place some my books in. I grab my history textbook along with some notebooks, folders and my pencil case.

I swiftly move down the corridors, not making any eye contact with anyone. I absentmindedly walk into class and bump into a hard chest.

"Sorry." I mumble underneath my breath.

"Watch it nerd!" I look up to meet eye to eye with Aidan Robertson. Class A jackass.

"Watch where you're going, jackass." I speak to him with much venom in my voice. He looks taken back, I'm guessing since no one has ever spoke to him like that before.

"Watch your mouth bitch." He storms off and I snicker at his attempt to get me mad. He's just another spoil rich kid that appreciates nothing. Though I am from a rich family, I treasure everything I have.

[Jax's Point of View]

"The bitch." I see Aidan sit next to me at lunch and I instantly wonder who he's cursing now.

"Who was it and why is she a bitch?"

"That nerd... I think her name is Violet Marigold. She called me a jackass." I stifle a laugh but I couldn't. What Violet said was right.

"You're suppose to be on my side man! What she said hurt my feelings." I know he was kidding about the feelings part, but it made me laugh even more.