chapter 4

[Jax's Point of View]
{Friday}

"Holy shit I have nothing to wear."

"Dude... you sound like a girl."

"I don't fucking care. THERE IS NOTHING IN MY CLOSET DECENT ENOUGH!"

"Didn't you just plan to bring her laser tagging?"

"Well, yes..."

"Wear something casual. You know what that is, right?"

"Well, yes..."

"So stop complaining and just get change."

"Do you think Violet's freaking out as much as I am?"

"Honestly... no."

[Violet's Point of View]

"How are you so calm about this?"

"Because I know what I'm going to wear."

"I'm surprise you're not freaking out."

"Why would I?"

"Cause it's your first date with the Jax Violare. What girl wouldn't be freaking out?!"

"Um... me?"

"Whatever. Anyway, what are you going to wear?" I laugh at Sophia's eagerness. When I told her Jax asked me out, she started going wild.

"You'll just have to see when everyone else does. Now, go downstairs and let me get ready."

"But-"

"Out."

"Fine." Sophia grumbles while walking out of my room and I make sure to lock the doors.

[Jax's Point of View]

I arrive at the Marigold mansion and I'm greeted by a black steel gate. I get out of my car and press the button saying open. The gates don't open.

"Are you kidding me?!"

"Can I help you sir?"

"Who said that?"

"Look up."

I listen to the mystery voice to see a speaker. And a camera.

"Oooooh!"

"Are you the dimwit going on the date with Ms. Marigold?"

"Ms. Marigold? You mean Violet Marigold?"

"Yes, Ms. Marigold."

"I guess... I mean yes. Yes, I am the dimwit going on the date with Violet. Wait, I'm not a dimwit! You tricked me."

"I did no such thing. You did it on your own you imbecile."

"Take that back!" The mystery man was very rude.

"I will not take back the truth."

I was about to continue the argument when the gates open. Out walks an angel.

"Wow..."

"Now the idiot's speechless. Very nice job Ms. Marigold."

"Papa John, stop harassing the poor boy." I hear her laughter which is music to my ears.

"He looks like a love sick puppy. Yuck."

She laughs again and I can't help but be put underneath her spell.

"Let's go Violare, before Papa John comes out." She grabs my arm and I immediately open the passenger door for her.

"Quite the gentleman, eh?"

"Um... yea, I guess." I can feel a small blush coming on and I know she saw it.

Calm down Jax! Get your head in the game! You're the Jax Violare. A girl shouldn't be doing this to you.

Yet she is. And I'm letting her.

|447 Words|
~hey guys! So I know this chapter wasn't very long but it's because I want to put the date on the next chapter. Anyway, I know it's taking a while to actually get to the Cinderella part but I'll get there soon. Anyway, enjoy this chapter and sorry it's so late!~
*Avril Lavigne: Lily Howell-Marigold*