Fallen....

Aaron's POV

"STUPID LAURENCE!" I keep say over and over again in my head. Why does he have to get so jealous! I am so..... OVER IT!

*idea pops in head*

If Laurence wants to play that game I bet I can be her boyfriend in less then a week!

Aphmau's POV

"Stupid Laurence!" I keep saying in my mind. He was just playing with my hair he wasn't doing anything.... special. Or was he..... I-i don't know what to think. Does he like me? Or was he just playing with my hair for fun? I am so flippin' lost right now! Maybe a good night sleep will help me....

Aaron's POV
*morning*

I feel really bad for last night. I really want to go to aph's but she probably hates me and Laurence. I mean it doesn't hurt to try, right? Ok I am gonna do it.

I walk up to aph's door and smell pancakes. I knew it was Zoey, because Zoey was always came to help Aphmau with Levin. 

*knock knock*
I knocked on the door. I could hear Zoey coming to open the door.

Zoey: Aaron.... What are you doing here?

Aaron: I am here to apologize for last night.

Zoey: oh then.... Come on in! Maybe you could stay for breakfast! Also can you go wake up Aphmau she is still probably asleep and breakfast is almost done. Thank you!

I couldn't believe she is gonna make me wake her up. She knew I had a crush on her! I walk in the room and there she is, sleeping beauty. I walk over there by her not making a noise. I gently move her shoulder. She wakes up....

Aphmau's POV

I am woken up from a nice dream to a better reality. I look and there he was, Aaron. I started blushing bright red but he just laughed. His smile was so contagious and sweet that I started giggling to. I sit up and Aaron was chuckling.

Aphmau: why are you laughing?

Aaron: I just love the way you wake up....

OMG!! Did he just say that! He likes the way I look when I wake up! Is this a clue!!!

Aaron: um... sorry

Aphmau: for what?

Aaron: For last night and this...

Aphmau: well then.... Apology accepted

Aaron: thank you.

I kinda just started staring at his eyes. Everyday now he takes of his mask and hood so I can see his cute messy hair. When I stand up I was still a little bit sleepy and being the clumsy girl I am I fell on Aaron.

Aaron's POV

When she fell I didn't know what to do. I got scared to I tried to catch her but it was to late.

Aphmau: ...

Aaron: um.... are you okay?

Aphmau: yea

She didn't budge she started blushing bright red I couldn't help myself I started blushing too. We couldn't help but just stay there.....