One Little Light

Aaron's POV

I start bolting over to Aphmau's house I then felt a drop on my head. It then started pouring down rain. I didn't care I just wanted to see my girlfriend and get my revenge....
I get to Aphmau's house and I knock. She answers the door.

Aphmau: Hey Aaron! What are you doing in the pouring rain come on in.

Before she did anything else I hugged her tight and I didn't want to let go.....

Aaron: I love you...... please never leave me......

Aphmau: Why would I leave you?

Aaron: Zane......

Aphmau: Do you really think I would want Zane over you!

Aaron: no..... He did something to me..... He said he wanted you so he has to get me out of the way.....

Aphmau: no..... Aaron please don't leave......

Aaron: I won't.....

Aphmau: LUCINDA!

Aaron: what?

Aphmau: she is the only magics user by Zane's house! She can undo the spell.

Aaron: Let's go......

Aphmau: Let's do dis......

We both went to Lucinda's house and we asked her about Zane....
(L is Lucinda. I was to lazy to write her whole name)

L: So, Zane came here awhile ago...

Aaron: we need a cure.

Aphmau: please Lucinda....
PLEASE!

L: I am so sorry guys..... Zane took the cure with him I am so sorry....

When I heard that I heard Aphmau crying I couldn't hold it in I hugged Aphmau and she hugged back.

Aaron: I love you.

Aphmau: I love you more........

I started crying all I wanted to hear was Aphmau's voice again. It started to rain even harder so Lucinda teleported us home.

Aphmau: I am sorry.

Aaron: it is not your fault....

Aphmau: I know it's just I wish I could help you.... I love you

She runs up to me and I see a light. She closed her eyes but I didn't. It came towards  at me. It hit me and I felt so relaxed all I could do was just go to sleep I quickly look at my veins and they aren't black any more. I look over at Aphmau she looked so tired she suddenly feel down. I carried her bridal style up to her room. We both fell asleep happy. I woke up in the morning and look at Aphmau. Still asleep. I then look outside and thought to myself..... 'Revenge will come Zane, and it is coming soon'