Revenge....

Aaron's POV

I stay with Aphmau longer and when it was about 9:00 I left I went to my house and went to sleep.
I woke up feeling something wrong.... Revenge.... I couldn't stop thinking about it, how Zane could be so cruel.... Why? I start walking around town and suddenly see Zane. I walk up to him and slap him.

Zane: So you didn't die, that's a bummer

Aaron: I hate you.... And now you will get what you deserve.

I punched him in his face and I knocked him out. I started to drag him to the wood I knew where I was going but he was asleep so he didn't....
We made it into the middle of the woods and I left him there. It started to rain so I ran home. It was like 7:00 so I went to see Aphmau.

Aphmau's POV

I was playing with Levin when I heard a knock. I open it seeing Aaron. He hugged me and I hugged him back
He then whispers in my ear.

Aaron: You never have to worry about Zane ever again.

I then thought 'did he kill hm?' I let go and ask....

Aphmau: did you kill him.....

Aaron: no..... I knew you wouldn't want that.

I hugged him and kissed him on the lips. I love Aaron so much. We have been dating for  5 months now.... (Deal with it. It's gonna be 5 months) Levin then comes down and hugs Aaron.

Aaron: hey lil' buddy

Levin: Levin wanted to know if daddy wanted to play with Malachi and me!

Aaron: Sure but in 5 minutes ok!

Levin: ok daddy!

It was so cute when Levin called Aaron daddy.... I loved him so much. He then turned around and put his hands around me waist. I then put my arms around his neck and we kiss. All I could think about is that everything is normal. Everything is perfect....