Purposal

Aaron's POV

I knock on Aphmau's door and she opens it..... She looks so beautiful. Then out of no where I kiss her. And to be warned it was not a peck, I went full on kissing her. She kissed back (of course) and we stayed there for a bit, kissing. It was amazing. Every single kiss we have is more magical. I love her so much.
We start walking to the fancy restraint. I didn't let Aphmau lead the way because she would totally get us lost. I'm not saying that she is a navigator (ok maybe she is) it's just she doesn't know where we are going.

Aphmau: so.... How was your day?

Aaron: Amazing, 'cause you were there.

Aphmau: Well I had a splendid day as well!

Aaron: Great!

Aphmau stops walking when she sees the restraint but I keep going.

Aphmau: Aaron?

Aaron: you'll see.

Aphmau: ok....

Aaron: follow me!

I start to head to the park with Aphmau and when it gets about 8 9 or 10 that's when the fireworks go off so I took my time walking with Aphmau.

Aphmau: where are we going?

Aaron: Just wait.... You'll see......

It was 9:50 so I started to head to the spot where we had our first kiss. When we made it I could see tears forming in her eyes.

Aphmau: this is where we had our first kiss....

While she was admiring the scene. I went behind her and bent on one knee and pulled out the ring.
She turned around and started crying tears of joy.

Aaron: I know I said this before and I am going to say it again: you make me the happiest man on earth, you are amazing to be with, you are kind and sweet and much more, and most of all you are my best friend. So will you marry Aphmau?

Aphmau: I said it before and I will say it again: YES!!!!!

I got up and swung her around and pulled her into a kiss. The fireworks started going off. What an amazing night. I can't wait.... We will be together forever. Aphmau and Aaron. A perfect couple.....

-----------
THIS CHAPTER WAS KINDA SHORT BUT..... IT WAS REALLY FUN WRITING! REMINDER: I HAVE A NEW BOOK OUT IT IS A GARMAU BOOK AND A NEW SCHEDULE IS UP SO DONT WORRY IF I DONT UPDATE THIS BOOK EVERYDAY! SO..... HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND LOVE Y'ALL, GOODBYE!!!

-cotton