Dressing up!

Aphmau's POV

Me and Aaron watched a movie and went to bed. I told him he could sleep on my bed. What?! We are gonna get married soon! I go and brush my teeth and hair. I suddenly feel arms wrap around me. I knew it was Aaron. "I love you..." Aaron whispers into my ear. I started to blush and Aaron could see that. He chuckled. He took off his jacket then he kissed me on the cheek and went to go brush his teeth as well. I turn off the light and go to sleep with Aaron next to me....

Aaron's POV

I wake up with Aphmau's head on my chest cuddling. She looked so beautiful. I then remember when she fell on me.... One of the best days in my life. I then thought about how we are gonna get married..... I can't wait. I then see Aphmau wake up. She smiles at me. "Hello beautiful..." I say. "Hi handsome!" She said groggy. I could tell that she was still tired. She was so pretty... "I should probably get up..." She said. I pushed her down. "Let's just stay like this for a while..." I say. She blushes and kisses me." Ok...." She said with a smile.
It was about 8 so we both got up. She got dressed and I just put on my jacket on. Aphmau went out of the closet with a dress that went to her knees that was the color purple. It was beautiful on her. I stay at her house for a little longer. "Aaron! We need to go to Cadenza's!" Aphmau said kinda worried. "Why?" I said in a weird tone. "Our outfits!" Aphmau said. " we can do that later. By the way when are we gonna have the wedding?" I ask her. "How about in 6 months?" She asked. "That would be great!!" I said. I then kissed her. She kissed back....
After we kissed we go over to Cadenza's house. We knock and she answers. "Oh hey love birds!" Said Cadenza. Aphmau laughed and said:"Cadenza, we are getting married!!" I could see cadenza's face turn into a shocked facial expression. She then hugged Aphmau. "I'm so happy for you two!! Oh and I will make sure to make the best dress I have ever made before!!!" Said Cadenza she was sooooo excited. She then slammed the door and went straight to work. Oh well we tell her the date later. "So are you gonna wear a tux?" Aphmau said with giggle. "If you want me too. Or I could go shirtless..." I said flirty. She blushed and giggled. Her giggle was so cute. "Only if you want to...." She said. "Don't worry I won't go shirtless." I said. She gave me a fake smile. "Awww! I wanted to see your hot and at the wedding!" She said flirty. "Too late! Already made up my mind!" I said laughing. She laughed along with me. Ugh, she's so beautiful....

__________________________

HEY PEEPS! HOPE YOU ENJOYED TODAYS CHAPTER! I LOVED WRITING THIS ONE! I REALLY DINT KNOW WHY BUT YEA!! LOVE YALL! BYE!!!!!!

~cotton

Words: 525