Alone...

Aphmau POV

We walk into the cafe and i look around. I still can't forget how gross Zane is... Why did he kiss me!

Aaron: Can we just forget that happend...

Aphmau: Yea.... please...

Aaron: To get our minds of that.... what do you want to eat?

Aphmau: Do you mind if we share, I kinda lost my appetite

Aaron: Sure....

Why did I ask him that! I mean we are boyfriend and girlfriend but....

Aaron: so what do you want?

Aphmau: Um.... how about  strwberry shorcake?

Aaron: sounds good.

we walk up to the waitor and tell him our order....

LATER BUT STILL AT THE CAFE

We where eating our cake and I suddenly she he had cake on his lip and I tell him.

Aphmau: you have cake on your lip here...

I wipe the cake off his lip and he pulls me closer and we kiss. I kiss back and enjoy it while it happend. We pull apart and I smie...

Aaron: so are we done with our cake?

Aphmau: yea I think so...

He pays and I look at him and I smile and he sees me and i start to blush.

We both go outside and I see him come closer to me and we hold hands. It was about 1:30 and while we walking home without any trouble from Zane.

We make it to my house and I invite him in. there was a note on he fridge and it was just to tell me that Levin, her, and Malachi were at the park. Me and Aaron were alone...

Aarons POV

I see Aph blush at the note. Was is it a guy... No it can't be..

Aphmau: So it looks lke we are alone...

ohhhhhh. That is why she blushed. She sat next next to me and looked into my eyes. We started to cudde. We were still in the darkness from when we first walked in. she grabbed my chin and spoke...

Aphmau: I love you....

She lean in and we both started to kiss. I felt my heart racing and I started to kiss back. we both kissed till we both ran out of breath.

Aaron: You are the greatest no... best girlfriend!

Aphmau: you are the best boyfriend..

We both sat there till Zoey came and somehow we both fell asleep. Her head was on my lap an I just looked at her. I love her.....