One Liar, Two Liars

Sunset heard a crash, and then a scream.

The drug store owner gasped.

"Henna!" Sunset shrieked.

She ran in the back room, and kicked the door down. Henna was laying on the floor, with a knife in her side.

"Don't pull it out," the man said.

"Can you help her?"

He nodded. "Yeah."

Sunset stepped away. He ran his hand around the knife. He gently pulled it out.

Henna took a breath. Her body heaved. "Sunset?" she whispered.

"Oh, Henna. I was so scared."

"I'll be fine." she looked at the man. "Thank you. Could you give us a minute."

He nodded, and left the room.

Sunset took Henna's hand. "You'll be fine."

She pulled her shirt up, and looked at her side. "Does it look bad?"

"No, it looks fine. It's just bleeding," she whispered.

"Don't stare at me like that," Henna said. She pressed her hand on her side. "There, it's healed. Now let's go. That man gives me the creeps, and we have to find your friend."

Sunset pulled her up. "Ok. What do we tell him?"

Henna smirked. "I'll take care of him."

They walked out of the shop. Henna waved her hand past the clerks face. His head fell. Sunset and Henna started running. Rain started to fall as they got closer to Pinkie's house.

Sunset grabbed the spare key from the fountain in their rock garden. She slowly opened the door. Pinkie was sitting in their living room. Fluttershy stood close to her. Marble looked down.

Pinkie was staring into her cup. She breathed in the steam, and coughed.

Fluttershy took the cup, and put it on the table.

Marble glared at Sunset. "Who's H, and why did she kidnap my sister?"

"I don't know," she whispered. "Did Pinkie tell you?"

"No," she said. "H did. Look at all the messages that freak sent me."

Sunset scrolled through all of her texts.

Want your baby sister back? Don't worry. I won't kill her. I had that fun with Rarity. -H

You're running out of time. -H

I think you want me to kill her. Looks like I'll have to cover up again. -H

"I can't read anymore."

Pinkie looked up. "Keep reading."

Who should I blame for this? I know. Sunset. She's the reason I'm doing this. -H

Come on, Marble. Pinkie's crying for you. Come get her. -H

"I want you out of my house!" Marble screamed. "And never talk to Pinkie again! Leave."

Sunset looked at Pinkie. "Fine."

"No, wait!" Pinkie gasped. "I need to tell them both something first. Can you give us a minute?"

Marble walked out of the room.

Pinkie pulled a paper out of her pocket. "She's not dead."

"Who's not dead?" Fluttershy asked.