Star of the Show

Rara had long white hair with purple highlights, and it was styled in a bun on the top of her head, then a ponytail down her back. Her outfit was wild: a skin tight lime green shirt that showed off half her stomach, a bright yellow tutu, and white legging with gemstones on the side of her legs. She wore a black veil over her face.

Indigo didn't know what to say.

"I am Countess Coloratura!" She said.

She was wearing heavy black mascara, white eye-shadow, and dark red lip-stick.

This girl is like another Lady Gaga.

Indigo put on a smile. "Hi. I'm not Applejack, I'm just one of her old friends. She gave me this hat a few months ago. We were great friends." Lies were slipping out of her mouth so easily. "I came to find you."

Rara, or Countess, glared at her. "Why?"

"I have a few questions for you. I need to know exactly what happened between you and Applejack."

She sighed. "Not here. Come with me."

- - -

Josi gently touched the body. It was so cut up and bloody, that the sisters could hardly tell who it was.

Blair wiped some blood off of the face. "Who ever did this really hated her. It's almost like they needed her dead."

"It's not like she had many friends. She hurt them all," Josi said.

"But still," Blair sighed. "Henna didn't deserve to die like this. No one does."

Josi played with her hair. "Should we call the police?" Her sister shook her head. "Well, we at least need to tell the other girls. This is something they need to know." She frowned. "Do you think A killed her?"

"Of course."

Bzzz, bzzz. Their phones vibrated in their pockets.

Henna played with fire, and probed at A, but he's not the one who wanted her dead. You're looking in the wrong places. All you have left is in the center of attention; the STAR of the show. -Evie.

Blair gasped. "The star? Do to you think-?"

Josi nodded. "Yes. Let's go!"

- - -

Countess sighed. "Applejack and I met when we were little. She gave me the nickname Rara. A few months ago, we met again after losing contact for ten years."

Indigo stared. "What happened?"

"I was doing a show, and she came. We hung out for three months after that. One day we went to her house to watch some horror movie and Two Broke Girls. I'm not sure what happened, but I was laying on top of her in the morning." Countess shifted. "I thought she tried to bang me up. So I made her leave."