Chapter 3: Sex and Girls

Enjoy :) (There actually isn't any sex in this chapter)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Armstrong, Samantha!" Professor Jayne called out as a short chubby girl ran to the front.

Nathan and the other first-years were standing at the back of the Great Hall, although he was at the back, he could clearly see the four long tables filled with students. Max had explained earlier to him that each table was for a house, the table on the far left was Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff then on the far right, Slytherin. He looked up to see that the ceiling wasn't really a ceiling, it seemed to be showing the night sky, with stars twinkling here and there. 

"What if it rains?" He asked Max pointing to the ceiling.

Max looked up and laughed, "Its still a ceiling silly, it's just been enhanced by magic to reflect the sky outside."

"Chen, Caroline!" Professor Jayne called.

A tall girl with shiny dark brown hair made her way to the front.

"Oh damn, I'd shag that any day."

Nathan and Max turned around to see who had spoken, it was a tall boy with locks of curly hair falling into his eyes. Noticing Max and Nathan staring at him, the boy grinned and introduced himself.

"James, my friends call me Jay, don't look at me like that, you'd screw her too."

"Ravenclaw!" That sorting hat called out for Caroline. She took her time walking to the Ravenclaw table, Nathan had to admit she had a sexy strut.

"Ooh and smart too." Jay remarked. 

"She's not my type, but she's hot I'll give you that." Max admitted laughing.

"George, Max."

"Well its my turn, I'll see you guys around?" Max said has he headed off towards the stage.

The minute Max put on the sorting hat, it scream Gryffindor. Max winked at Nathan and headed off. 

"So mate, what sort of things are you into?" Jay asked.

"I like music, I play the pia-"

'NO WAY! I love music too, I play the drums, do you know about Max, does he play anything? We could totally start a band, you should meet my friend Siva, he's into music too, we totally start a band." Jay interrupted Nathan. 

"Actually thats what Max, Tom and I have been considering, Tom plays the guitar, we all write songs so this could work, we'll need somewhere to meet though."

"My older brothers, they went to Hogwarts too, they told me that Big Kev, y'know the groundskeeper? Yeah he's really into music, we could meet at his place, hmm, say every Saturday at 7?" Jay said, nearly bouncing up and down with excitement.

"Sure." Nathan replied with a big smile on his face.

"Kaneswaran, Siva."

"Oh that's Siva!" "Jay exclaimed pointing at a boy with extremely pronounced cheekbones who was walking up toward the front.

"Slytherin!" 

"SWEET!" Jay cried out.

Turning towards Nathan, Jay explains, "We're good friends, and chances are I'll be in Slytherin,  my whole family's been in Slytherin, so that means we'll be in the same house."

"Mcguiness, James"

"Looks like its my turn, seeya." Jay said to Nathan.

"Slytherin!"

Nathan smiled, Jay had been right, Nathan looked around to see that the girl Jay was talking about earlier, Caroline or something, was staring at Jay. 

The sorting went on.

"Parker, Tom."

"Gryffindor!"

"Pettigrew, Jessica"

"Slytherin!"

"Radcliffe, Daniel." 

"Hufflepuff!"

All too soon, it was Nathans turn.

"Sykes, Nathan"

 -------------------------------------------------------/-------------------------------------------------------

Teehee, tiny cliffhanger... ;D

This next part sort of changed views, sort of, you'll see what I mean :)

 -------------------------------------------------------/-------------------------------------------------------

Max watched as Nathan made his way to the stage. He felt a sort of older brother affection for the younger boy.

"Gryffindor!"

Max cheered along with Tom and the others at the Gryffindor table, when Nathan saw down beside them, he turned his attention back to the Slytherin Table.

"Now thats my type." He commented aloud.

"Who mate?" Tom asked looking over.

Max pointed to a tall girl with dimples, who was sitting at the Slytherin table.

"Her name's jesse or Jessica or something right?" Nathan asked

"Jessica." Max replied, still staring at the girl.

"Tomlinson, Louis."

"Slytherin!"

Max, Tom and Nathan watched as Louis headed towards the Slytherin table, with a smirk on his face, and sat down beside the girl Max liked, Jessica. He started talking to her, and even at the distance, the boys could tell he was flirting with her.

"That good for nothing bell end!" Max exclaimed, about to stand up.

"Relax mate." Tom said pulling Max back down.

"She seems like a smart girl, she'll be able to tell he's no good," Nathan remarked just as Jessica smiled politely and shrugged off Louis' advances and turned away. "Told you so."

The three of them turned back towards the table just as the plates filled with food. there was mashed potatoes, wings, soup, everything you could think off. 

They dug into the first of many feasts they'll be enjoying at the Gryffindor table.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think :D Fan/Vote/Comment :)