Chapter 7

Harry's POV:

"I can't wait to meet Niall and his girlfriend!" Exclaimed Rose. "You're gonna love them!" I say, cheerfully, still happy that Rose was alive.

We pulled up to the park. I saw Niall and Amy waiting, already sitting down on the grass.

I exited the car and opened the passenger side door to let Rose out. I took her hand and led her over to the others.

I let her sit down first and I sat down afterwards. I looked at Niall and was confused when I saw his wide eyes and open jaw.

"What?" I demanded, feeling like a fool.

"What are you DOING?" Niall asked.

"Uh... Sitting down... With Rose... !" I said, looking at Rose, still in awe.

"Rose isn't here dude!" Niall said as if I was an idiot. But clearly he is, since he can't see her.

"Of course she is!" I said, becoming mad.

"Harry... No she isn't." Amy said with sympathy.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!" I screamed, staining my face with tears. "Sorry dude." Niall said, staring at me while I bawled.

The whole park was staring at me, but I didn't care. I looked at Rose's face and kissed her slowly on her forehead. "We need to get you to a doctor!" Niall yelled.

I looked over at Rose. Suddenly she started fading in with the scenery, and a couple minutes later, she was gone.