Chapter 1

Amy's POV:

Yup! That another one of the guys I've loved who have left me... But this note... It's different....

                                                                     Hello my dear Amy, 

                                     I have left you this note to let you know three things.  

             1 That I am truly, madly, deeply, foolishly in love with you. So much it's scaring me... 

                                           2 I have left to go to New York alone... 

             3 I love you but I have to do this... I am breaking up with you.... You deserve better..... 

                                                                                      I LOVE YOU 

                                                                                            xoxo Josh xoxo 

Well that's a new one, I put it with the other letters I have gotten from other boyfriends I have had who broke up with me by writing me a letter. I got up and wen to get ready for my shift at the bar today.

AFTER A FEW HOURS 

I was making an apple martini for the guy that ordered it who looked oddly familiar. When it was ready I turned around to give him, his drink. That's when I saw him. He was walking in with four other boys. I knew I was not ready for another relationship. Heck I'm never gonna be ready for another one! I have now lost 10 boyfriends who have broken up with me and 5 that died. I loved them all soooo much! They will all always have a special place in my heart. Then I realized he was walking here so I pretended I didn't notice him and took another order from one of the costumers. 

"I'm Harry, and you are?" One of the boys asked flirtatiously. 

"Amy... And NOT INTERESTED." I responded, my face becoming red. 

"I just rented a room upstairs, care to join me?" 

That was it. He crossed the line. I grabbed an empty beer bottle from the counter and smashed it right on the top of his head.  

"OW!" He exclaimed, his brows coming together with sadness. 

"Leave me alone." I said, not even apologizing. 

He walked away, his right hand on his head, followed by three others. Only one remained. He had a well groomed head of highlighted blond hair. His eyes were so bright. He was so beautiful I couldn't help but stare. 

"Sorry about him, he's a bit if a player." By the way... I'm Niall." He winked and went to join his gang. 

Suddenly I got a phone call. "Hello?" 

"Hey girl! OMG, guess what?!" It was my best friend, Kat. 

"What?" I asked, not enthusiastic, as I was still thinking about the bottle smashing scenario. 

"One direction is in town! And I got us tickets to go to their concert!!!" She fan girled. 

So THAT'S where I recognized them from. The five boys that I had just hurt were part of the most popular boy band in the world. 

"Oh... Uh... Ya... I knew that... They're here at the bar..." I continued my conversation with Kat. 

"Really?! I'm on my way!" 

She hung up before I could tell her what happened. Great.

(A/N okay so this is a new story I got the idea for... But this story is not only mine! I was asking my friends from school to proof read and give me ideas and one of them just took my phone and started typing so i just decieded to keep it since it was super COOL! and I already have the second chapter written so I'll give you guys a challenge! ONE VOTE AND ONE COMMENT FOR THE NEXT  CHAPTER! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!)