Chapter 2

Amy's POV:

Buzz. Buzz. My phone vibrated.

"Hey babe"

It was an unknown number.

I typed back, "Who is this?".

I was disappointed when the reply was "Harry, :)"

"Leave me alone!"

"No"

"I'll call the police."

"Because I like you?"

"No... Because I like someone else!"

I replied, thinking of Niall's eyes. Do I like him?

"I don't care beautiful, ;)"

"Leave me alone!"

"Come to our hotel for supper?"

I typed "no." But quickly backspaced when I thought of Niall. I would get to see him again.

"What time?" I answered instead.

"7."

"Meet you there."

I was going to one direction's hotel room. This was definitely a risk. I had no idea what I was getting myself into, but I didn't care, I would get to see Niall.

I knocked three times. I was in front of their hotel room, my heart pumping. The door opened a crack. "I thought you wouldn't come." It was Harry. I tried to retain a growl.

I walked I the room. I had never seen anything that luxurious. It was like a castle. The living room was bigger than my apartment. On the couch sat Niall and another boy I recognized as Zayn. "Hi... " I muttered.

We ate pizza at the dining table in silence, with the occasional question about myself. I was sitting across from Niall, I observed him. This mouthful he chewed thirteen times. "Now this is awkward" Commented Harry to my right. "Shots anyone?"

"Sure." I answered. Anything was better than this silence.

Zayn brought a bottle of Whiskey out of the fridge, along with four glasses.

"Count me out." Said Niall.

Zayn laid one of the glasses on the counter, and brought the three remaining to the table. Harry opened the bottle and poured an equal amount in each glass. We all chugged them down. Zayn filled them once again. This went on until everyone had had fourteen glasses. That's when Zayn passes out. I was not about to lose to Harry. But by this time my vision was hazy an I could not focus. Harry filled our glasses again, as Zayn slumped to the floor. I chugged it down. Then I could no longer remember what was happening.

I woke up in a comfy bed. Someone's arm was around my waist. I felt lips against mine. They were warm. I was vaguely aware of my naked body next to someone else's. I opened my eyes mid kiss. I saw Harry staring at me with wide eyes. I jumped up.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! WHAT HAPPENED!" I screamed as I grabbed a blanket to cover my bare body.

Harry seemed to wake up. "What? Oh..." I ran out of the room. I saw Niall making breakfast and staring at me, confused, but with a smirk on his face. I started crying, and soon my face was stained with tears. I ran out of the hotel room before he could comment on what happened.