Chapter 4

Amy's POV:

I was lying in bed, ashamed of my love life, when I heard a knock at the door. My hair was a mess and my breath probably stunk, so I wasn't eager to answer the door.

Reluctantly I got up and answered the door. Expecting to see Kat or a mailman, I opened the door saying "Ya?"

When I saw Niall my heart stopped. Then started pumping really quickly. I felt heat rise up to my cheeks, embarrassed, realizing that I was in my pyjamas.

"Oh... Uh.. Hi...?" I said, still stunned. Wait, how did he know where I lived?! 

"Hey" He said, with that cute Irish accent of his.

"Um... Ya... Hehe... Uh... Do you... Um... Wanna... Uh... Come in?" I asked stuttering with the hotness of his face.

"Sure" he answered, pulling a bouquet from behind his back. They were roses with thorns... Beautiful... And I'm not talking about the flowers.

"Thanks..." I said blushing, taking the bouquet.

"If it makes you feel any better, I made you two use protection." He brought up last night, with a wink. I playfully him punched in the arm.

"I'm so sorry... I didn't want to... I didn't mean to... Well... The truth is,I don't like Harry that way. I only agreed to come over because, well, I kinda... You know... Like you. But I mean... It's not like you like me...?" I pushed out, still embarrassed.

"Why do you think I brought you flowers?" He said smiling.

My heart skipped a beat. He likes me! He likes me!!!We entered the apartment.

"Why don't I get ready, and we go to the park?" I asked nervous, but still confident. 

"I would like that." He answered, clearly meaning what he said.

I went in my room and changed into a black shirt with a white peace sign I also put on a white tank top under, I put my favorite pair of jeans on and my favorite converses, I went over to my jewelry box and took out my favorite pair of feathered earrings and my peace sign necklace and put them on but before I went out of my room I put one a little but of makeup and took my Chanel purse to match. I then went to my bathroom and I curled my hair and then put it up in a pony tail, my long hair still reaching the middle of my back.

When I came out to get breakfast, Niall stood there staring."What?" I demanded, wondering if I had a stain on my shirt or something.

"Nothing... I'm just captivated by your beauty." He said dreamily making me blush. 

Putting all my emotions aside, I grabbed a banana.

Niall started laughing, "What's that for? Practice for Harry are we?" He chuckled. 

I shoved him lightly. "Jerk!" I exclaimed playfully.

He shoved my back, so that I was against the wall. He came closer, my heart rising in my chest.

He placed one arm to the right of my head, and his other hand caressing my waist closer to his. I grabbed his head with both my hands, entangling them with his hair.

I closed my eyes, enjoying every moment. I could feel his breath against my neck. He leaned in further until our lips were touching.

It was magical. My lips parted with the movement. I don't know how long we were standing there, in my kitchen.

It could have been a minute, or it could have been an hour, but I do know one thing, it didn't last long enough. We were interrupted by three knocks at the door.

Niall led me over by his hand on my waist. Opening the door, my jaw dropped.

Standing there with a bouquet of daisies, was Harry, a look of disappointment on his face.

(A/N: I decided to give you guys a chapter anyway cuz I felt like its the right thing to do! If you can reach the goal I put in the last time that would be awesome and I'll update chapter 5 sooner but if you don't reach the goal I'll probably post it anyway.... Amy's outfit is on the side!!!!!! PLEASE COMMENT AND/OR VOTE!)