Chapter 8

Amy's POV

I was sitting in the waiting room with Niall while Harry was getting checked out by the doctor. I hope he's alright. I hope he's alright. I hope he's alright. I hope he's alright.

The doctor comes out and calls us in.

"Is he gonna be alright?" Niall asks concerned.

"I'm not sure what's going on, but I think he should go home, to London, and rest for a couple of months. He could've been stressed out. Rest is the best thing for him right now." The doctor responds, sadly, but not really caring.

"Thanks Doc." Niall responds, but I can tell that he's not really thankful. We drive back to their hotel room in silence but it was more of a comfortable silent.

We lead Harry in and Niall and I stand outside the door to discuss what happens next. "Harry needs to go back to London." Niall declares.

"Yes, I know. When are we gonna send him over?" I ask. "That's what I was meaning to talk about. Louis, Zayn, Liam, Harry and I are like a family, we don't like to leave each other." He says matter-of-fact-like.

"Ok..." I respond, not really knowing where this is going.

"I'm going back to London with Harry."

My heart dropped.

"Oh... I... What... Why... But..." I had no words. He was leaving me, like all the others. It was over.