Staff Sargeant Friendly

LAST: Ukobach / FIRST: Lenaan / M: Nova
PLANET: Artemis
CITIZEN FILE: ATK-7777

AGE: 27
HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 6'0" / 150lbs
WEAPON: Titanium Energy Melee Sword
CITIZEN EMPLOYMENT: Combat: Special Forces; SFC; Cavalry Scout; Air Defense
In combat, Lena has earned a spot in the special forces. As a sergeant first class, she's the key assistant and advisor to the platoon leader and is in charge of the platoon and the welfare, training and discipline of the entire platoon. She mentors newly commissioned second lieutenants who are leading platoons for their first assignment. In the Air Defense, she must be expert in all the tasks required of the platoon and the equipment it uses, so she's very experienced and professional in her job. She puts all of her experience to use by making quick, accurate decisions in the best interests of the Soldiers and Artemis. As a Cavalry Scout, she is responsible for being the eyes and ears of the Master Sergeant during battle. She engages the enemy in the air, tracks and reports their activity and directs the employment of weapon systems to their locations.

CITIZEN NOTES: Although Lenaan took a special interest in Culinary skillmanship, she 'excelled above and beyond any other high-ranking officer,' in the words of her commanding officer. She is one who is dedicated and not easily led astray when right and wrong come into play. Lenaan may be a prime example of each area of expertise rolled into one, but she doesn't play well with others; never has among her family of nine. Nonetheless, she is likeable and respectful in the ways that count.

Although Lenaan may be quiet and appear as mysterious, her personality is easily figured out through her expressions and actions. At first, Lenaan is more of a rude-looking, belligerent, domineering and quick-tempered but with more time spent around her, people come to find that Lena is known as a leader, and always leads with best interests and great enthusiasm and a straight head on strong shoulders. She's idealistic and cherishes and pursues high and noble principles, purposes, goals, etc. Despite her excessive silence, she really very creative, especially when something needs fixing and the right parts aren't available. Each person she meets, she's respectful toward them and approaches them at different angles to make sure to give the best first impression she can. With a well-developed sense of space and function, she is very strong willed, so to do almost anything that interests her is an easy task. Lenaan isn't afraid of new things, and enjoys trying them immensely. (Hence, her skillmanship in cooking and tinkering) She was born with a broad range of interests and abilities, and tends to put the needs of others and Artemis over her own needs. She can feel strong sense of responsibility and duty when something needs to be done.

Despite her calm, serious, and responsibility-oriented composure, she has a softer, charming side that only her immediate family has seen. When she's in a relaxed state of being she's more ambitious and fun, but she's still awkward. Nonetheless, her levels of energy are always high and she's very humorous. Even though she has a very kind and job-oriented demeanor, she also has really bad weaknesses that tend to drag her down and force her jaw to keep clenched. For one, she's overly honest, which can at times hurt people, especially when she's speaking to someone whom she cares for, and since this is frowned upon by the Artemis society, at a young age she found herself becoming more humble and quiet after being told to hold her tongue in more ways than one.

As a child, Lenaan was very impressionable, so anything she saw and liked, she repeated. Being raised around future engineers, soldiers, chefs, doctors, artists, and virtuous people made her into what she is today.
Originally, her creators modified her to be a chef, an engineer, or a dancer as they already made the six older children in her house mirror all the other classes. Aside from everything, major character development in her childhood did not happen because she distanced herself from all the other children because she learned that her words could actually hurt a lot. So, focusing on school work and taking more time on listening and watching instead of speaking and doing made her an extremely intelligent, progressive student and helped her to learn to tread carefully and pay close attention to tiny details that most wouldn't.