Lockdown.

Sweetchickx3 ©

Prison Camp.

 Lockdown

“Everyone wake up!” a voice echoed into the room, as I turned away from the noise grabbing my pillow and putting it over my ears. A big alarm blarred into the room and I jumped up in fright and noticed a bunch of people walking in a line past my cell. What the hell?

“Pretty girl , you just gonna sit there?” a voice spat and I looked to my left and came to see the stupid guard from yesterday glaring at me. He motioned for me to come and sighing and rubbing my eyes I did as I was told.

“Now all of you are here because all of you are delinquents! You are all known to commit the act of breaking laws. Well were here to put an end to all this nonsense!” a mans voice yells as the guard pushed me into a group of people. Bumping into a boy I gave him an apologetic shrug as I turned back to glare at the guard.

“I want you guys in a line. NOW!” he yelled and everyone quickly got in line. The girl I shared my room with stood behind me and I felt a little better cause she was a face I recognized among the group of people out here. Many people looked annoyed, probably at the fact of it still being oh I don’t know 5 am!

Suddenly a man came forward and grabbed me by the collar of my jumpsuit bringing me to his face. I squealed as I fought the urge to push him away.

“Who are you?” he asked in a sort of screaming voice. I felt some spit go onto my cheek.

“Who am I ? Who are you ? Can you let me go , I rather not have your spit on my cheek thank you very much.” I told him pushing his hands off of me. Everyone around the man and us gasped turned beet red and blew a whistle. In a matter of seconds two giant men grabbed me. They pulled me up and once again the man came very dangerously close to my face.

“You young lady are trouble. Don’t ever talk to me like that ever again. Since your new here let me explain some rules. You will not talk to me unless I ask you something. You will respect everyone around you. YOU WILL DO AS I SAY! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!” his voice broke a little towards the end. I shrunk back into the arms of the two men. Well I feel like I just joined the army I mumbled.

“Sir yes sir!” I yelled and did the salute to him, apparently this wasn’t a good idea cause that only got him even more anger.

“TAKE HER AWAY. PUT HER IN LOCKDOWN!” he yelled and everyone around started chuckling to themselves.

--------------

“Stay in there. Don’t make a noise. Got it kid.” The guard said as he pushed me inside and I tripped over my foot and fell onto the floor. The door closing leaving me in darkness. What kind of vacation is this? Jesus what did my mother do.

I patted the floor trying to make sure I didn’t bump into anything, crawling my hand came in contact with something warm. I followed the movement and squealed when something grabbed my wrist.

“If you touch any further then I’m afraid you’ll start something youre not ready for.” A voice whispered near my ear and I screamed and pushed myself away.

“Wh-whos there,” I stuttered but I got no response. I heard footsteps to my left and suddenly the room was blinded with light. I squinted as my eyes adjusted, they came in contact with a figure in the far corner. When he turned around I gasped. The guy was handsome , his mesmerizing eyes that were oddly a shade of blue green popped out. His hair was a chestnut brown, he was extremely tall. He had a smirk on his face and that’s when I stood up backing away from him as he approached me.

“The question darling is who are you?” he spoke and I felt my legs get a little weak.

“My names Aqua.” I told him and he gave me a confused look.

“Water? Your names water?” he said a little humor leaked in his voice. For some reason that pushed my buttons, feeling my hands form fists I glared at him.

“No , not water. Aquamarine like the gem.” I proudly told him and he put up a hand in denfese and chuckled once again.

“No need to get angry , water.” He teased and I rolled my eyes, never in my life had I ever been teased because of my name.

“Shut up!” I yelled at him and he continued to laugh making me more angry.

“Jesus , angel relax would you.” He told me and I glared at him.

“My names not Angel, its Aqua.” I told him and he smirked. Suddenly he was in my face caging me against the wall and his body.

“Right. Water , I feel like we’re going to have fun here.” He whisered in my ear and I gluped. His eyes held danger, and I knew I was going to be in trouble.

----------------------------------

Hey guys, here the new chapter. Now I’m not sure how I feel about it but here it is.

Vote

Comment

Fan

Give me feedback, please just a quick thought to keep me writing.