A kick to the jewels.

Prison camp

                        © Sweetchickx3 

Chapter 6

Aqua’s p.o.v

“Excuse me,” I asked a lady in a uniform as I pushed myself out of the crowd. My suitcase being pushed out of the way by people rushing to get to their destinations. The lady started walking away and I sprinted towards the way she went, the lady had taken my other suitcase by accident and was heading towards the exit. My legs began to burn a little as I increased speed. I didn’t even know where I was and I was already sprinting towards the exit in attempt to find the lady that took my suitcase. 

“Young lady!” someone yelled behind me causing me to stop and trip over someone else’s suitcase. I landed with an ‘oomph’.

“Are you alright?” I heard a deep voice ask me as I turned around to now lie on my back and stare at the ceiling. Breathing in I slowly got up and turned to see the lady gone. I sighed and turned back around and jumped away from the guy in front of me who happened to have been really close to me. 

“I asked if your alright.” he said and I nodded, panicking that the lady had my suitcase and was no where to be found. The guy looked at me worried and I smiled weakly and went to grab my suitcase that’s wheels were running. This is embarrassing I chanted in my head , feeling my cheeks burn a little. Now heading to the report something missing desk I heard someone yell something that made me shiver. 

“Aqua Lagroue!” someone yelled, my breath stopped and I slowly began walking again pretending I never heard that. Stupid you I yelled in my head. Now there going to think it is me. I heard footsteps behind me as I picked up speed. Someone put there hand on my shoulder. I gasped and was about to sprint when I saw a big man in front of me. He looked like those bodyguards that belonged to those celebrities. 

“Come with us for your ride awaits you.” someone behind me said and that voice sounded very feminine. 

“I have somewhere to go.” I said trying to bypass the scary looking dude and shake the hand off my shoulder but the hand only grabbed me stronger. 

“Its always like this.” I heard someone mumble and I felt something cool press into my side. My eyes widen and my air started feeling restricted. I guess this is how the life of Aqua ends. What would my dad do if he were ever in this position? 

“I’d kill them” his voice said in my head and I closed my eyes and shrugged the hand off and positioned the suitcase towards the way of the guys family jewels. With a exhale of breath I kicked it and I heard a groan and some cursing and I swung my elbow back and hit the person behind me and I took off forgetting my bag. Running into the direction of the exit, I didn’t bother to look behind me and boy was that a mistake. In a couple of seconds I was knocked down to the floor my chin hitting the floor and taking most of the impact. I winced and felt my eyes sting and I couldn’t speak as I felt the person handcuff my hands behind me. Whoever they were weighted a thousand pounds as they sat on top of me. 

“What are you doing!” someone yelled with maximum authority in there voice. 

“She was trying to run away.” the person on top protested

“She’s harmless,” the person said as I saw shoes come in view. 

“She hit David in the balls.” they said and I heard growling. 

“Can she get off of me!” I yelled trying to push the lady off of me. Like seriously she weights a lot and I can’t breath. 

“Lisa get off of the girl.” the man with authority said and she nodded and got off and pulled me up. The handcuffs were still on me. 

“Can anyone explain why you handcuffed me?” I asked trying to break free but it was all useless since they were not coming off any time soon. 

“Darling your being taken to my camp.” he said and he smiled and I took in his appearance. He looked like a man with a business and I almost laughed when he said camp.

“Sure and while your at it I want my dad out of prison.” I said sarcastically, I mean who does this guy think he is? Getting me attacked by people and now expecting me to go to his camp handcuffed? 

“Lisa take her to the car and David get her bags and sweetie remember don’t be mean.” he said as I felt a pinch to my right and I saw a man with a needle in his hands and the needle in my vein. My eyes widen as everything became dark and the last thing I heard were laughter.