Chapter 8

So hope you guys like thanks for all the comments and reads love you guys so much;)
This chapter is dedicated to @gtjeutk1

We had just arrived back home and we were all relaxing in the living room.

"Well what now?" Liam asked from the couch.

"Oooh I know we could watch movies together." Lou said excitedly.

"Sounds great what do you guys think?" I asked the rest of the boys.

"Sounds awesome will we have snacks?" Niall asked.

"Of course Niall we will have snacks and if you haven't forgotten the kitchen is right around the corner." I said smirking at him.

"But that's so far." He whined like a two year old.

"Whatever Niall." I said laughing at him.

"Let's get this party started." Harry said." I'll go get the sleeping bags and blankets. "

"Aww thank you such a gentleman." I said teasing him.

He smirked at me then went up the stairs.

"OK LETS GET READY IM SO EXCITED!" Lou shouted.

"Ok Lou calm down." I said I went over and patted his arm.

"I AM CALM." He shouted.

"You don't sound calm." I said laughing.

"Ok there I'm calm now." He said quieter. "Where are you sleeping?" He asked." I wanna sleep beside my best friend." He hugged me super tight.

"Ok Lou can't breath here, and I will privacy sleep right there." I pointed to a spot beside the couch.

"Ok then I will sleep beside you Jessboo." He said smiling.

"Ok my little tommo." I ruffled his hair and smiled.

"Let's go get set up my little Jessboo." He said ruffling my hair back.

"HAZZA WHERE ARE YOU WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU?" Lou screamed up the steps.

"COMING." Harry yelled down them.

A few seconds later Harry came running down the steps with an armfull of stuff." Here you go." He said handing a purple sleeping bag and a pillow to me.

"Thank you Harry." I said.

"You're welcome." He said giving a sleeping bag and pillow to Lou.

"THANK YOU HAZZA." Lou said hugging Harry.

"Ok let's set up Lou.." I said pulling him away from harry.

"OK Jessboo hey I want that pillow." He said pulling my pillow out of my hands and running away.

"Lou get back here." I yelled running after him well trying to my legs still weren't very sturdy.

"Ha-ha you have to catch me Jess." He said running around the couch.

I followed him before I knew what had happened I was laying on the ground pain shooting up my wrist.

"Are you all right?" Niall asked running over to me.

"Fine just tripped on something." I said even though my wrist was killing me I didn't want to ruin the night.

"Here." He said reaching down and grabbing my wrist, the one that hurt, and pulling me up.

I yelped and he let go lifting me up and setting me on the couch.

"Are you sure you're all right Jess tell me the truth." He said looking in my eyes.