Chapter 14

"FINE BUT TELL ME NEXT TIME HARRY!" Louis yelled pretend glaring at Harry.

"Okay okay yikes Lou." Harry said.

"Sophia this is Jessica and Jessica this is Sophia as you probably know." Eleanor said introducing us.

"Hey." Sophia said sweetly, but her eyes were telling a different story.

"Hi." I said. She didn't greet me with a hug just glared at me. Then smiled and turned around smiling again.

God what did I ever do to her? I thought, she acted like I was her enemy.

"So what do you want to do? Maybe tommorow we can go for a girls day out." Eleanor said excitedly obviously not seeing that she absolutely hated me already.

"Yeah maybe." Sophia said sweetly.

"Yeah that would be so fun." I said happily, but inside I was dreading it.

"Let's go Liam we have a lot to catch up on." She said pulling Liam upstairs.

"Okay babe let's go." He said smiling at me and going upstairs with Sophia.

"SOOOOOOOOO!" Louis yelled.

"Well me and Jessica are going to the park for a walk. So see you guys later." Harry said looking at me.

"Oh yeah." I said to be honest I had forgotten about it with so much else going on.

"Oh okay see you guys and have fun." Niall said looking a bit glum.

"Have fun guys!" Eleanor said hugging me.

"YEAH! HAVE FUN!" Louis yelled pulling me in and squeezing me in a tight hug.

"I will try when I can breath again." I said laughing.

"Okay bye Jessboo." He said letting me go.

"Let's go." Harry said.

We walked out the door and got in his car.

"So do you like taking walks?" Harry asked.

"Oh yes I love walks."  Walks were my favorite thing growing up.

"Cool. What other things do you like?" He fiddled with his hands on the steering wheel.

"Well I really like music and gymnastics are fun also. What about you?" I asked him even though I pretty much knew.

"You do gymnastics?" He sounded surprised.

"Yeah, well I used to."

"Amazing!" He said." Oh well I just like to sing obviously and bake." He laughed. I joined in laughing to.

"We're here let's go." Harry said as he parked the car.

"Okay." I smiled at him. He got out and opened the door for me. I got out and giggled at him.

"Such a gentlemen Harry thanks."

"You're welcome " He blushed and looked away.

We walked to the park and sat on the swings.

"So ummm.. Jess I just wanted to tell you that umm well I." Harry stuttered.

"Yeah?" I asked. Wondering what he was trying to say.

"Well I err." He scratched behind his ear." I like you." He finally said blushing. I gasped shocked.

"Y-you do?" I asked. I didn't want to be mean but I didn't have feelings for him. I didn't want to tell him though right now.