Well this ruined my Sunday morning

Quick authors note, I have so many reads and votes! 😱Thank you all! Please follow so you can see my new ideas and if I can't update. Thanks!

Y/n POV

I sighed as the sun shined in my eyes as I sat up. I sighed looking around my room. A phone call interrupted my peaceful morning. "Hello?" I asked in a raspy morning voice. "Hi sweetie!" came a cheerful voice on the other line. "It turns out your father is sick with the flu, so we won't be in Japan for another week." I could hear her sigh. "Oh.." I said disappointed. "Are you doing alright in school? Are you eating. " She asked. "Yes mom, I'm doing fine, I promise." I said, an ear piercing scream came though the line and a gunshot as a heard my mother's phone get stepped on. "Mom? MOM?!" I breathed heavily in worry "MOM!!" I cried into the phone. No answer. Did someone break her phone? This is bad, this is bad, What's going on?!?
Tears streamed down my face. I was scared, I looked around my empty house, I was alone, and I was scared. All I want right now is to be pulled into my mother's embrace and have her tell me it'll be alright. But it won't! I wiped away the tears. Please.... please be ok... Mom... Dad..... Please... please... come back... please be safe...

I wiped my tear-stained cheeks and stood up. Maybe I can talk to Rin, she'll listen. I just don't want to be alone right now... Not at this moment... I went to the washroom and looked at my reflection. 'I look horrible..' I thought seeing my messy h/l h/c hair, pink eyes from crying and tear stained cheeks. I sighed washing my face with water and combing my hair out.

Suddenly Rin walked though the door. "Hey you left the door unlocked so I figured-" she cut herself off and her expression changed to concern. "What's wrong...?" She asked as I told her what happened and how scared I was. "Sorry to hear that.." she replied. "It's fine.." I said quietly. "Well I'm going to go shopping to get some food. Ill be back here in ten minutes." She said the gave me the password for the Dollars website. "Here, check out the dollars website, just trust me, the Dollars aren't all that bad. They may be a gang but they aren't a bad one! I promise." She said giving out a final smile before she left to get groceries.

About seven minutes later Rin came back and placed the groceries on the countertop and turned on the stove and began to cook. "Thanks Rin.." I said smiling slightly. She really knew how to make me feel better. That must be why were such close friends. A few minutes later Masaomi and Mikado burst though the door- actually more like Masaomi busy though the door dragging Mikado. "I should really lock that door .." I thought out loud as I went to lock it. "So why are you guys here?" I asked. "We ran into Rin while she was getting some food and told us you weren't feeling really well but said you weren't sick." Mikado said. "So when she was walking back to your house we followed her to your home!" Masaomi said grinning like always. Rin chuckled quietly "You two sound like stalkers." She said finishing cooking. "Hey..." Masaomi said childishly pouting. She put down the food before us and we began to eat. "Rin you make really good curry!" I said with my mouth full of food. "Hey chew first..." she said a bit in disgust as I swallowed. "Thanks Rin!" I said smiling. And she smiled back.