Chapter 12- Well there go my ovaries

Warning: NOT EDITED. AT. ALL.

I walked down the hall at school, and felt like shit.

I'm currently on that last day of the freaking time of the fucking month!

I walked to my locker and opened it, and grabbed my books.

"Rain"! Blake came up to me.

"Not in the mood Monroe" I gritted.

"Damn. What happened to you"?

I flipped him off "Go the fuck away".

He put his hands in surrender and the bell rang, I walked to Mrs. Doyle's classroom.

I took my seat and took out my books and she took attendance.

I zoned out and tapped my fingers on the desk, as I ignore the thought of me internally bleeding currently and the feeling my stomach's going to explode form an atomic bomb also know as cramps.

"Rain! Rain! Rain!" Mrs. Doyle snapped her fingers.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at her "Uh, yeah"?

She narrowed her eyes at me "Pay attention".

I rolled my eyes and tied my hair up into a messy bun quickly as she began to teach a new lesson, that I had no idea what it was about.

Then my stomach, obviously started to hate me again, I wrapped my arms around my stomach and squeezed my eyes shut "Shit" I muttered under my breath.

"Rain" Mrs. Doyle scowled.

"May I please go to the nurse"? I asked.

"What for"? She asked.

"Uh..........." I trailed off, not wanting to say I had cramps in front of the whole class. Yeah I'm that girl that always is embarrassed about talking about a period, probably because I grew up with guys.....

She sighed "Go".

I picked my stuff up "Thank you" I said and walked out.

I dropped my books on the ground in the hallway, and ran down the hallway to the nurses office. "Hi Rain. What's wrong"? Nurse Terri asked.

I explained and she nodded "Okay, lay down in here for awhile and drink this" she had me a cup of water and I took a seat.

Guys are so lucky.....

"You can be dismissed by an adult" Nurse Terri said.

I nodded and she handed me the office phone.

Who can I call, that's over 18 that's not my brothers or dad? Because I really don't want to have to deal with the awkwardness.

Alex is away at class, so I can't call her. I bit my lip and dialed Liz's number.

"Hello"? She answered.

"Hey Liz, I'm at school and sick. Can you pick me up"? I asked.

"Yeah, be there in 5" She said.

"Thank you, bye" I said and hung up.

I walked to the office and Liz was in there, and smiled "Hey Rain".

"Hey" I said softly "Thanks.....for picking me up".

"Yep, no problem" She said and signed me out.

We walked outside and I got in her white Dodge Rover, and she started to drive down the street.