Chapter Six

I woke up and sat up. I was breathing are and sweat beaded my forehead. I looked around at everything. Old cars, tool boxes and a rack of guns sat in one corner of the storage building. I crawled out if the sleeping bag and walked over the cold floor over to the door. I opened the for to reveal the sun shining beautifully in the distance. Clouds gathered around it turned pink and orange along tears gather in my eyes.

"Milo?" I turned to see Grey standing there with a sad expression.

"Grey!?" I asked running towards him and hugging him. I held him tight then I had ever and he wrapped his arms around me and pushed me back. I looked up at him in shock and he looked down at the ground.

"You shouldn't be here! Run!" He whispered and I turned only o be greeted by Wade.

"What's going on?" I asked and Wade frowned.

"Wade is going to take care of you for a while. Stay with him and you'll be safe. I love you Milo..." He did turning and I turned back to him.

"No! I'm old enough to take care of myself!" I screamed and went to go towards him when a pain hit my neck. I turned towards one of the car windows and gasped. I had one huge set of infected bite marks. I looked at Wade and then Grey who all looked lie they regretted something.

"What happened t-to me?" I asked and Grey looked down so I turned to Wade. He sighed and took a step forward.

"The witches got you." He said and I gasped and felt my neck. I could feel something like anger in my head and I looked up at Wade. Behind him was a silver car with huge windows. In the window I could see the woman with black hair.

"Tell him I'm here." She said and I nodded.

"She's here..." I said and Wade looked confused.

"Freya is here." I said before fainting.