Chapter Nine

❇❇❇❇❇
"Your stronger than this Milo Ann." I turned to see a woman with long blond hair and freckles like mine stood there. smiled at me and took some steps forward.

"Mother?" I asked and she smiled.

"Yes dear I'm here to tell you, your stronger than him, you can bet him!" She said stepping forward and touching my shoulder I looked at it and the cuts healed and I moved my arm. I looked up at her and she wiped my tears away.

"Remember fear is weaker than will. When you have will, love and faith you will over come fear." She said handing me my scalpel. She leaned in kissing my forehead. I opened my eyes and smiled. I looked at my healed body and them to the chains. Concentrating hard the chains heated up and glowed red. With little power I piled them off and hopped off the gurney I went to the medical table and grabbed the rest of the tools. I put them in a pile and focused all my power on them. They melted and became one sword with many metal points and fire glowed around them. I went to the door using my mind it flew off and I stepped into the hall. I was instantly attacked by guards and took them down. I ran turning corners trying to find a way out when I ran into a dark room. Using my powers I lit the to torches along the wall showing me the three men chained to the wall.