Chapter Five

I went back to the storage and found everyone awake playing suiting for war.
"You liar!" I screamed running up to Wade and slapping him. He flew backwards from my strength but landed on his feet angry.
"Dahlia!" Bree screamed running to me and hugging me. I hugged her but pushed her away when he grandfather charged. He punched me and sent me flying back into a wall. I recovered just in time to dodged his kick and push him down. Before he could recover Freya stepped between us and turned to me.
"Why do you call my husband a liar?" She asked and I looked at him out of breath.
"Do you want to tell them about your family or will I?" I asked and he frowned staying silent.
"He is the reason you are all in danger!" I yelled ad everyone gathered. I held up the file.
"This is my father Samuel Harrison's file if you open this up to his fit records it lists his siblings!" I handed the file to Freya who read it aloud.
"Vladimir Dracula, Mara Dakota and You." Freya said talking to Wade. Everyone looked shocked as he stood.
"I thought it was my fault but no! He is the who lead Vlad he and he is the one who let all this happen!" I cried and Bree covered her mouth.
"Is it true grandfather?" She asked and he looked at the ground.
"We ran from Vlad in translvainia, me and Samuel with Mara, she was scared of him and sent want to be there because he had become king. I brought he here to California and she contracted cancer and died..." He stopped and Freya walked up to him slapping him.
"Your wrong." She said and he scoffed.
"For trying to protect my sister?" He asked and she looked down.
"For keeping this secret." She said and sadness crossed his face.
"Come on kids lets get ready for the war we face." Freya said and everyone except me followed her over to prepare.
"What? You've done what you were hired for, now leave." He said and I bit my tongue.
"I wasn't hired to do anything. I did this for your family. For you to realize how to defeat Vlad." I told him turning from him and walking out.