I'd Sell My Soul

Dew Lived hasn't had the best life. She grew up with money and the best dad anybody could ask for, but her mom was never there for her and after Dew's dad dies, she falls into a deep depression that nobody even tries to pull her out of. Her mom still didn't care about her and just worked more hours than ever, while Dew's friends...oh wait yeah...Dew's the outcast of the school and always has been. Dew makes it through her depression by listening to music and 6 years after her fathers death she's finally over his death and has moved on. One morning she gets a phone call and her life changes forever, once again.

A/N

I would deeply appreciate it if anybody reading this comments or messages me with their thoughts! Now this story can be very triggering as I will be writing about a lot of traumatic events. Also, there will be a decent amount of swearing.

I originally started writing this as a fan fiction, however after starting it over two years ago and finally coming back to it, I decided to put more of a focus on Dew. Plus Davey Suicide isn't all that popular apparently. Anything I create, stories, music, etc...I want to be heard by as many people as possible. Depression is a dark monster that loves rearing its ugly head and it makes people feel desperately alone in this world. I'm no stranger to it and I know it affects so many people. I like to think my voice will be heard and that I can help even just one person not feel so alone. I hope anybody reading this is able to feel the emotion I've tried to imbue in its roots.

Auf wiedersehen
~Jessi <666