Chapter 3

A/N: FYI THERE IS BAD LANGUAGE IN THIS BOOK AND LOTS OF IT! ENJOY!

"You heard me " he sneered.

"Jack Ass" I mumbled to myself. I turned on my heel about to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and swung me around till I was face to face with him. I could see the fury in his eyes. I started to feel scared. What was I doing? This wasn't me. I was just a nobody who kept her eyes on the ground and kept to her self. Never in my life have I ever stood up for myself. I tried to yank free but his grip only tightened on my wrist. I was terrified now but I wouldn't let him have the satisfaction of knowing that. So I acted tough.

"Nobody speaks to me that way. Understand?" He looked straight into my eyes. I didn't answer him. That only pissed him off even more. "Answer me god dammit!" he spat."Unless your scared" He almost looked amused.

" In your pathetic little dreams!" I spat back.  He looked at me with wide eyes obviously surprised at my comeback.He had my tiny left wrist tightly gripped in his big hands. I took advantage of this and swung my hand and struck him leaving a satisfying red mark on his cheek. He instantly let go of my wrist and stumbled backwards.

He looked furious. "You little..." he brought his hand back as if he was going to hit me but was cut off by a girl running up to him.

" Babe! OMG are you okay? Did that little bitch hurt you?" A tall blonde girl with a mini skirt and a shirt that rode up a little too much and like ten pounds of make up on stood before us.

" Hey watch it Barbie!" I spat. At this the guy growled and barbie whirled around to face me.

"Excuse me?!?!?!?" she asked coming face to face with me with fury in her eyes. She slapped me. That's it now i'm pissed off. I promised my self I wouldn't get into a fight at this school too but I just couldnt help my self. I launched myself at this barbie bitch.