Chapter 11

I just let it all out. I cried till there were no more tears left to cry.

(Ryan's POV)

"Dude she has been crying for like hours. I have to go over there and apologize to her." I said looking out my bedroom window. We are neighbors but she doesn't know that yet. We both had bay windows and they were close enough to where you could jump into the other room if both windows were open.

"I think it's best if we just left her alone." Alec said.

"Oh i'm gonna kill Evan." I growled.

"Wait, does Mr. bad boy have a crush on the new girl?" Harry said wiggling his eyebrows.

" Oh shut up Harry. It's not like you don't." I looked over at him.

"Actually I don't. She is like a little sister to me. You two would be cute together." He smirked

"Shut up Harry." I groaned. I went over to the stereo and turned it on full blast. I walked over to the bay window and sat down with my back facing Bella's room.

(Bella's POV)

I cried my self to sleep and I woke up with a pounding headache and blaring music. What the hell? I went to the window and drew open the curtains. Why the hell is Harry and the gang in Adam and Margret's house? How did they get in to their house? I open the window and knock on the window to get their attention. They didn't hear me so I knock again but harder this time. Ryan turns around and looks at me with a shocked look on his face. He site there a moment then opens the window.
"Hey you okay?" He asked.
"What do you think?" I shot back. He was about to say something but I cut him off. " anyways if you don't turn down that dam music, I will." He turned to Kennen and told him to turn down the music.
" thanks" I say and I shut my window. I walk to the bathroom and get the Tylenol out of the cubbard. I walk to my closet and get a pair of grey sweatpants, a white tank top, and a yellow jacket and walk into the bathroom and take a long hot shower. I walked out of the bathroom when I was done and hopped into bed and slowly drifted into a deep sleep. Just me and my dreams.