chapter 7

"First of all fuck off barbie and if I were id watch what you say to me unless you want to add to the collection of marks on your face. And second of all your in front of my locker." She turned to glare at me and i got a glimpse of what she was wearing. She had on a shirt that showed most of her cleavelage and her stomach. She had on a mini skirt that didn't cover anything and she had a shit load of make up on. "Did you dress sluttish enough today?" I ask.

"Excuse me?" She sneered

" Did I s-st-stutter?" I sneered back." Now excuse me but i believe you are in front of my locker. Now if you dont mind, go swap spit some where else." Thew didn't move a muscle, instead Evan opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off before he could say anything. "Move it along Barbie and Ken before things get ugly." At this they shuffle away hurriedly.

Some one grabbed my ass. I spun around and smacked whoever it was."Dam Harry was right when he said you were a feisty one. And you can hit too. I like that babe." I turn around to see that i'm face to face with a tall blond haired guy with blue eyes and lots of muscles.

"First of all who the Fuck are you and why the hell did you just grab my ass? Second of all go the hell away from me before I smack you again." I glare at him.

" Dam your hot to." He took a step closer to where I could feel and smell his breath. I brought my hand up to smack him again but a hand grabbed my wrist to stop me.

"Bella, wait. Just ignore him. He flirts with every girl he meets. He also sleeps with every girl he meets." Harry appeared from behind the flirty guy. It wasn't until then did I realize a group of guys around me. And may I add HOT guys at that.

"Sorry I guess i'm still a little pissed off and on edge about what happened yesterday." I apologize to Harry.

"Its okay. Oh and by the way you kicked ass yesterday. The whole school is talking about you and you also earned your self a nickname." Harry smirked at me. God he looked hot but that's not the point right now.

"I have a nickname???" I almost shrieked. This could not be happening...not again." And what might this nickname be?" I ask.

"Your now known as the school's Bad Girl." A tall guy about six two with blond hair and huge muscles replied. "Oh and i'm Jake by the way. And that jack ass that you almost smacked for the second time is Ryan." Ryan smirked and waved and said a smart ass comment.

"Hows it going babe, I cant wait to get you in bed. How about you come over tonight."

" Uh how about no." I said as i scrunch up my nose in disgust.

"Ouch." He said sarcastically fake crying.

" If you want I can give you something to cry about." And with that he shut up. I smiled in satisfaction.

"You may have won this time princess but i assure you it wont happen again." He smirks.

"Uh ha ya you just keep dreaming buddy." I shoot back.

"okay break it up you two. Anyways Bella this is Kennen," He said pointing to a tall and well built guy with short dark brown hair and hazel eyes. He smiled and nodded."This is Austin," he pointed to a medium height guy with black hair, muscles, and brown eyes. I smiled at him and he smiled back. Just then the bell rang. "What class do you have?"

"Calculus" I reply.

"Sweet so do we" Another guy said" And i'm Zach by the way." And with that we headed to class.
Ryan came up behind me, put an arm around my waist and wispered "another time babe." I could feel his warm breath no my neck and I turned red. I hid my face and unwrapped his arm from my waist and caught up to Harry who was a few steps ahead. Why did i blush? I asked myself.