Chapter 4: Sexy Ben And Jerry's

Alex On The Side ----->

________________________________________________________________

Annabelle:

Leah and I decide to stop by the store to get some movies from Red-Box with random bags of chips and soda's. While Leah gets the movies and snacks I decide to get ice cream. You know the song 'I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream'? Well yeah that was definitely an understatement, more like I obsess over it.

I search through the ice cream isle to find two cartons of Ben and Jerry's chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. As I turn around to shut the door and leave, I bump into someone and drop the ice cream on the floor.

“I’m so sorry” I say without even looking up at the person and reach for the ice cream. When I was about to reach it, the person I bump into grabs them first.

“Here” a sexy voice says. I look up to see one of the most handsomest guys I have ever seen.

He has black messy hair, sparkling green eyes with long eyelashes, milky white skin, and muscles that you could see perfectly under his green long sleeve. YUMMY!

We both began to stand up and I found that he was only an inch taller than me unlike Brandon. Brandon is probably a couple inches more. UGH! Stop thinking about Brandon and say something!

"Oh, thanks” I stutter grabbing the ice cream cartons from his hand.

He smiles a heart stopping smile showing off dimples, “So what’s your name?”

“Annabelle” I respond as I walk to go find Leah and notice him walking with me.

“That’s a really pretty name” He smiles again while walking right next to me.

I blush and say “Thanks, most of my friends call me Belle though"

"Can I call you Anna?"

"Sure" I smile, "And what’s your name?”

“Noah”

“What school do you go to Noah?” I ask instantly regretting for sounding too noisy.

"Um, actually I just moved here, so I think I’m going to this school called James High School?” Noah says as if it was a question.

“Oh that’s the school I go to” I say with a smile.

He smiles back “Oh that’s cool”

“So I guess I will see you at school?”

"I guess you will” He smiles again.

I laugh “Bye”

“Bye”. As soon as he leaves I turn around and run to Leah. When I tell her all about him she squeals causing people to stare at us like were crazy.

I turn back to Leah “Let’s go before you cause the whole store starts to think that your high or something"

Leah laughs while we walk over the cashier and pay for the ice cream. On the way home Leah keeps talking about Noah even though she hasn't actually met him yet.

"Hey Leah?" I say getting her attention.

"Yeah?"

"Shut the hell up women!" I smile letting her know I'm only joking

"Oops. Haha. Sorry" She blushes.

"Now what kind of pizza do you want?" I ask pulling out my phone.

"Pepperoni! Pepperoni!" Leah chants pronouncing it as pepper-ON-e.

"And..?"

"What?" I watch as her eyebrows crease together.