Chapter 18: Look What The Cat Dragged In

Before i go on with the apologies that usually happen everything I have to say is at the bottom. Soo.... Enjoy. Chapter 18~

____________________________________________________________________________

Annabelle: (when their back at the house from her point of view)

Brandon rolls his eyes at me again, "Well go finish"

I try to get rid of the smile that was wants to spread across my face, "Yeah, I'll be right back" I tell him before walking to the bathroom and closing the door behind me.

Quickly I plug in my blow dryer and grab my spiral brush, silently thanking Leah for plugging in the hair straightener. Reaching to turn it on low I suddenly hear the faint sound of Leah screaming as it sounds like she's farther away. Leaning closer next to the door I can't help but try to listen to what they're saying.

"It's not like your naked Leah" I hear Brandon say almost like he's rolling his eyes.

"Still! I have no freakin' pants on your moron!" Leah tells him angrily.

I don't know why but the thought of Brandon actually being okay with seeing Leah half naked really pisses me off. I turn on the hair dryer and blow dry my bangs in record speed and straighten them and surprisingly enough they actually look really good.

Opening the door roughly hoping they both won't notice. I notice that I cut Brandon off half way with what he wants to say. Of course they didn't notice! They're to busy flirting with each other.

"You guys ready?" I ask masking my voice as I grab my phone and two $10 bills from my wallet.

"Yeah" Brandon replies as Leah says "Yep"

"Well let's go" I reply back as walk out of the door and slightly stumble down the stairs silently hoping that they weren't behind me and I'm not surprised to see their not.

Leaning against the wall getting ready to leave I slightly get anxious to get the hell away from both of them so I won't have to see the flirting going on. When they finally do I say "Let's go" again as I turn quickly open the door and walking out slightly before I feel a tug at my hand.

Knowing it's Brandon he pulls me back, "You don't even know where were going Annabelle" he says with a huge smirk across his face.

I finally look up at him and look at him in the eyes ignoring that burning sensation on my cheeks, "Where are we going?"

"Depends" He states knowing that he's getting me aggravated.

"On?" I say angrily to let him know he's really pissing me off.

I watch as Brandon leans over to whisper in Leah's ear. The only thing I can hear is muffled sound of them talking to each other. Brandon pulls back and looks over at me, "Come on let's get in the car"

"So where are we going?" I say crossing my arms across my chest.

"It's a secret between Leah and I" He says with a wink.

"Whatever Brandon" I groan at him before walking standing near his car outside.

Looking away from them both I finally hear the click that states Brandon opened the car door, I quickly climb in and slam the door so hard I'm surprised it hasn't broken the window. From the corner of my eye I can see them both looking at each other and talking before they walk over to the car. 

Brandon climbs in the drivers seat as Leah climbs into the back as I can feel her toes digging into the back of my seat like they always do. "Okay, you guys ready?" Brandon asks as he finally turns the car on.