Chapter 10: She's Definitely A Sucker

Sorry For The Late Post, Had Writer's Block Then I Forgot My Laptop Charger, But I Have To Write A Short One Since I Don't Have A Lot Of Time. ANYWAYS, Enjoy! <3 Nicole on the side ------>

____________________________________________________________________

Annabelle:

School was way better than it was yesterday. Hands down.

With Noah being here it wasn't really all that boring. In AP English and Spanish every time the teacher told him to tell a little about himself to the class he would turn as red as a tomato and have his hands in his pockets or just rub the back of his neck.

The guys would shake their heads, while the girls would twirl their hair around their fingers looking like the airheads they really are.

When Noah was still talking to the teacher in Spanish, I looked over to the other side of the room, and than elbowed Leah in the side. She looks over at me, "Yeah?"

"Look at Nicole" I say pointing to the school whore. Nicole is the type of girl that could never pass up sex, she would do every and all positions possible for anyone. I do mean ANYONE. People were even telling me how she only passed gym class last year because she got on her knees for him and I don't mean just to tie his shoe. [A/N: (; ]

Leah turns her attention to Nicole and bursts out laughing.

"What is she doing?" Leah asks trying not to laugh.

I shake my head while we're still looking at Nicole who's sucking on a lollipop WAY different then girls usually would. When I say that, I mean using the tip of her tongue just to lick it, or suck the whole thing up and down, while she stares at Noah.

"Maybe she's horny?" I ask turning my attention to Leah.

Leah bursts out laughing so hard that her face is turning beet red and she has tears about to sprinkle out of her eyes.

"Maybe she could keep her eyes off a guys front" Leah laughs loudly.

I giggle then put my hand over her mouth to quiet her down.

I turn my attention to the teacher and find her staring at me with all the other kids in the class including Noah who's trying so hard not to laugh at us.

"Something funny?" The teacher asks.

I shake my head "No Ma'am" I say while pulling my hand off of Leah's mouth.

"Leah?" She asks as if Leah will have a different answer.

"No Miss sorry for disturbing" Leah answers then puts her lips into her mouth. Leah and I always do this whenever we have to stop laughing or we need to hide a smile.

"Yes well as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted" Miss.Prissy says while sending us another horrid glare. "Noah you can sit next to Nicole until I make different seating arrangements" She says nodding to the empty seat next to Nicole.

"Okay" Noah whispers before moving to sit next to Nicole who's still happily sucking on her lollipop with a smile.

I turn to Leah with my eyes popping out of skull and I see she's looking at me the same way. We chuckle trying to cover ours mouths so Miss.Prissy won't get mad again.

-Later [Lunch Time]-

Leah and I are sitting in our usual seats when I feel someone pass really closely behind me, I turn and find Noah standing their holding his tray with an adorable smile on his face.

"Do you mind if I sit with you guys?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"No, not at all" I say moving my tray over.

"Thanks" Noah thanks me while he sits down.

"So how were your classes?" Leah asks while I choke on my orange juice. I stare wide eyed-ed at Leah while she shakes her head and smiles before turning back to Noah for his answer.

"Good I guess" He replies taking a bite out of cheeseburger.

"What about Nicole?" I ask closing the lid on my orange juice.

Noah shakes his head while he puts his cheeseburger down "She scares me" He whispers as if she was standing right behind him.

Leah and I laugh at his true response. At least I know that Nicole isn't Noah's type. I still wonder what his type his. If only I actually knew.

________________________________________________________________________

Bwahhahaha xD Hope you guys like it & I hope you have a good week[: <3 Don't Forget To Like.