17

I'm back guys! This one is short but I'll have more things to come this week!

The thing about being pregnant is that you can't do a damn thing for yourself. Especially when you're in knee buckling pain.

That's why I was looking at Noah's sorry ass face while I layed in a hospital bed. He didn't try to apologize anymore but his face constantly screamed it.

I wanted to spit right on him.

Even though I didn't have a miscarriage, I was awfully close. The doctor scolded me on being stressed and what I should do to relieve it. Then he turned to my main stressor and told him to keep a close eye on me.

As if.

I didn't even want to call him but once it was very clear Dylan was ignoring me, I had no other choice.

"Kaylee..." Noah started. I couldn't help but to sigh and roll my eyes. My attitude was officially back. I could easily forgave him, but being forced to talk about it every second is another thing. "I shouldn't of done any of this." 

"You're right." I nodded. "I forgive you." He looked surprised. "But we're not getting back together. You did what you did and I'm forgiving you for the sake of our child, but that's about it. Don't expect us to be friends, just a mother and father." I looked up from my lap and saw Dylan in the doorway.

"I'm sorry for not coming sooner, I was busy." He sounded worried.

"Yeah, busy avoiding me." I didn't even try to lower my voice. I wanted everyone to know how pissed I was....at everyone. "I almost lost my child because of all of you assholes." I gave them both angry looks. "I want some pudding." They looked at me. "Now." I snapped my fingers "Chop, Chop." They both stood up at the same time. "Get me two. Chocolate and butterscotch." Dylan and Noah looked at each other. Noah nodded then walked out of the room. Thank God. Dylan sighed and sat in the chair on the right side.

"Kaylee. I'm sorry."

"You're the only person that I have. You know that. If I die, if I lose this baby, you and Noah will be the first to know. Not even my own mother. So cut all the suspicious activities. Is this your way of telling me you're leaving?"

He sighed, "No, Kaylee. I just needed some time to think. By myself."

"I guess." I muttered. Even though everyone deserved some time to their self, I didn't like Dylan being away for too long.

"I'm sorry, Kay. You know I wouldn't do this if I didn't need it." Again, he was right.

"Well, can you at least tell me what's been on your mind?" I asked

"Yeah." He nodded "When we go home."  I smiled, he was going to stay. Noah then rushed in with an arm full of pudding.

"I didn't know how much you wanted." He breathed "so I stole as much as I could without the nurses yelling at me." I smiled at him. He was trying.

"Thanks, but I only needed two. You and Dylan can eat the rest." He nodded,  dumped all of the packs of pudding at the foot of the bed, and we all ate like the perfect nuclear family.