Chapter 3

Luna's pov
For some reason the headmistress at my school Hogwarts called a meeting in the great hall and now everyone was gathered from classes waiting for her announcement.
"Hello students, I know that you were in the middle of classes but I have a important announcement to make. We will be having a visitor here in a couple of hours to pick up a few students here who only know about half of their parentage. The people that this person is picking up are:
Harry Potter
Hermione Granger
Ron Weasley
Fred and George Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Neville Longbottom
Luna Lovegood
Draco Malfoy
Please don't ask questions. Wait until the person who is picking you up gets here. One last thing. The person who is picking you up. His name is Percy Jackson." Said the headmistress. At the name Percy Jackson I started getting really excited and happy. For those of you who don't know I used to live in the house next to Percy's and he was my best friend before I had to move here. I can't wait to finally see Percy again!!
--Time Skip to when Percy arrives--
Still Luna's pov
Percy was about to arrive!! We all walked outside to wait for him with the people who he was picking up in the very front.
"Look up!" Someone yelled. I looked up to see 6 winged horses coming in towards the ground with a future in 1 of them. I realized that that figure must be Percy. When the horses touched the ground I immediately recognized Percy! He hopped of his horse and at first I didn't recognize him. I thought back to when we first met.
--Flashback--
I was moving into my new house today and my dad had told me their was a boy who lived next door that was around my age and that I should go meet him. I walked over to their house and knocked on their door. A lady answered the door.
"Hello my name is Luna and we just moved in to the house next door."
"Well hello Luna. Come on in. I will introduce you to my boy Percy. By the way my name is Sally Jackson but you can call me Sally."
"Thank you Sally." I walked inside and a boy with black messy hair and sea-green eyes walked in.
"Percy this is Luna the new neighbor next door."
Hi Luna my names Percy nice to meet you." My first thought was he's cute. But as I got to know him better I got over my crush and we became best friends until I had to move
--End of flashback--
I just hope he remembers me.