Chapter 9

Clarisse's pov
When I heard there was another prophecy my first thought was "ANOTHER!!!! WE JUST FINISHED OUR LAST ONE LESS THAN A WEEK AGO!!!!" Yep, that's what goes on in my brain. Agh!! Stupid ADHD! Concentrate and back to the topic. Ok so when I heard there was another prophecy I knew Chiron would want a councillor meeting and fast. So I headed up to the big house and took my usual seat.
After a while the meeting had still bat started and I was getting impatient.
"Chiron, can we start the meeting now? Do we have to wait for Prissy and the others?" I asked
"Yes Clarisse this prophecy I think concerns at least 2 of the 3 of them. So please be patient." After what felt like hours (but was really just 10 minutes) the 3 of them burst through the door.
"Finally you guys are here. Chiron has news that can't wait." I said
"Thank you Clarisse. Yes there is big news. Rachel has said a new prophecy." I wonder what it is? As if she were voicing my thoughts Annabeth asked "what does it say Chiron?"
"Well the prophecy says........................
The sons of the sea travel to the place where magic lays
To blend in and make friends
Or have war on their hands
With the help of the ones who been
Also with the daughter of lightning, wisdom, and son of darkness
Without their help they will fail to stop what comes.
That is the prophecy."
"Well it's obvious Percy and I are going because we are the only sons of Poseidon." said Harry
"That's not true there is also Tyson but I have a feeling that a cyclops should not be going." Chiron responded.
"Well then we know that the sons of Poseidon are Harry and I. The daughter of lightning has to be Thalia because she is the only daughter of Zeus. Son of  darkness would be Nico. That leaves Athena. Which daughter of wisdom is going? There are so many." Said Percy
"I think that is for you to chose" said Chiron
"Can I go?" Asked Annabeth
"Yeah, is that ok with you Harry? Said Percy
"Yeah that's fine. I don't mind."
"Great, now we know who is going but when are they going?" I asked
"Term starts September 1." Said a girl with bushy brown hair who I think was one of the Wizards.
"One problem. Everyone remembers me from when I went to go pick up Harry and I introduced my self as a son of Poseidon. What will I do they will probably remember me? Asked Percy. I started clapping my hands and everyone looked at me weirdly.
"What?" I asked "I should be the one giving you guys weird looks for not clapping. This is one of the few times Prissy says something smart." Once I said that everyone let that sink in for a few seconds then started clapping as well and Chiron had to tell to get everyone's attention.
"I think I will be able to help you out with your problem." Said a new voice that I didn't recognize and I turned around and saw.............................

CLIFF HANGER😄