Chapter 12

Thalia's pov
Well, the time has come. We are going to Hogwarts. Everyone was rushing around doing last minute things they had forgotten to do earlier. By everyone I mean me, Percy, Annabeth, Nico, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. George and Fred didn't go to Hogwarts anymore and Draco, Neville, and Luna had gone home to get ready to go to Hogwarts. My only question was... How do we get to Hogwarts? No one ever told me or the others. Not even the Wizards that were with us at camp. Whenever we would ask they would hold back laughs say "You'll find out" then walk away. Ugggghhh! I WANT ANSWERS AND I WANT THEM NOW!!!!
--time skip--
Finally we got to Kings Cross Station. It took a bit but we're finally here, but since we were late leaving the house we are not late and the trains going to leave in 5 minutes!! We need to hurry!! But we still don't know how to get to the train station. So we are just following the Wizards. We came up to a wall in between platform 9 3/4 and they just kept in running. They were getting closer and closer to the wall not slowing down! At this rate we're going to run into the wall! I was just about to yell at them that we were going it hit the wall when they went through the wall!!
"AHHHH!!" Where did they go we all screamed. But we didn't have time to stop. We were running to fast. We were going to hit the wall too! I do not want to die today! But luckily once we got to the wall instead of hitting it we ran right through it.
Wow
It's beautiful
I looked around the station and saw a train, a bunch of people, and a sign that said oashwgtr sxrpse but i know it's supposed to say Hogwarts express.
"Thalia hurry or we're going to miss the train!" I heard someone yell at me but I'm not really sure. But one thing I did know was that I need to get on the train. Fast
Luckily I made it on just in time but now we were all looking for a compartment. There were no empty ones but there was one with Luna in it.
"Hey Luna, can we sit with you? Everywhere else is full." Harry asked
"Of course!" She replied happily
We were all just getting comfy when Draco entered the compartment.
"Hey guys, I can't talk long but I was wondering if there is a way that we can meet up at. Since we're in different houses but we still need to work on training." He asked quietly so no outside the compartment would here him.
"Sure, I don't know where yet but I bet that there is someplace we can do it." Annabeth responded just as quietly.
"I know where!" Harry suddenly yelled
"Shhhhh!" Draco said
"Why do we need to be quiet?" Me and Percy asked in unison
"Slytherins aren't supposed to be nice to gryffindors. We're supposed to hate them. So nobody can know I'm being nice to you guys." Draco explained
"We could go to the room of requirement to work on our training!" Harry blurted out
"That's perfect! That's where we'll meet every Monday after classes!" Annabeth exclaimed
"Perfect thanks guys!" Draco said walking out
"Hey guys look out the window!" Ron suddenly yelled
"What?" we all said looking out the window
Looks like we have finally arrived at Hogwarts!
About time.