Wrong timing

Maggie takes the sewing kit off of the coffee table and begins to sew my face. "Who did this to you?" Maggie asks as she dabs the stitches with a towel. And before I respond I see Kelsea walk down the stairs while holding her stomach. "I just tripped." I say as I stand up. "Thanks for stitching me up" I say as I walk up the stairs. I just look at Kelsea, so she knows she did something wrong. I go upstairs and go into my room. Sam is still reading her book. "Hey Zoe! We got 28 more eggs!" Maggie yells up the stairs. I just can't believe that we have got 28 eggs from 20 hens.
A week later
It is the day before thanksgiving and there is already 2 feet of snow on the ground. I walk into my room and Sam is still laying there. "Hey, how are you?" I say as I sit on my bed. "Better, Maggie said it will be safe for me to walk today, and she is taking my stitches out tomorrow." Sam says as she sits up. "Do you need any help?" I say as I stand up. "No, no, I can do it." Sam says as she swings her legs over the side of the bed and places them onto the floor. I put my hand out to help her. "I know how to walk." She says as she walks out the door. "Do you think you can walk down the stairs?" I ask Sam as I walk next to her to make sure she doesn't fall. "Hell yeah!" Sam says as she walks right towards the stair case. She gets to the bottom of the stairs and heads towards the kitchen. "What are you doing?" I ask as she opens the cupboard. "Getting Cheerios, DUH." She says as she pours some cereal into a bowl. "HEY! I'm glad to see you up again! How are you?" Rick says as he walks into the kitchen and opens the snow cooler. (A snow cooler is like a cooler but filled with snow to keep stuff cold) "Do you guys want eggs?" Rick asks as he takes out some eggs. "Yes please, and I'm glad to see you don't hate me anymore." I say as I walk past Rick and pat his shoulder.

"Since we need to go on a run, can I plow some of the street?" I ask Daryl. "Here nock yourself out, but bring someone with you" Daryl responds as he throws me the keys to the snow plow. "Thanks. And do you know where Carl is?" I ask Daryl. "Uh, I think he is upstairs" he says as he stands up and grabs his crossbow off of the coffee table. "Thanks" I say as I go up the stairs. I go to Carl's room and he is asleep. I quietly walk into his room and lay next to him. "Good morning" I say as I lay sideways across his stomach. "Hi." He says as he sits up so I'm sitting in his lap. "Wanna go snow plowing?" I say as I put my hands around his neck. "Sure" he says after he kisses me.

After we are ready we eat eggs, then we go outside and I put the key into the ignition. We drive around and clear most of the main road. Then we see Michonne with the truck. We haven't seen her in almost 4 days and I was worried. Michonne stops when  she gets next to us, "I got you guys something, I'm gonna park the truck and I'll meet you inside" she says before she drives away. "Let's go in" I say as I park the snow plow and go inside. Michonne walks in with almost 6 bags full of things. "The one with the fuzzy blanket is for Zoe, and there is one with a comforter in it, that one is Sams. "Thanks!" I say as I pick up my bag and go upstairs. My bag had a fuzzy blanket in it, hair ties, shampoo, body wash, deodorant, conditioner, face wash, an unopened toothbrush, toothpaste, a north face that's my size, a few tank tops, 6 pairs of jeans, a knitted beanie, socks, and new undergarments. I needed new underwear and bras BADLY! After I'm done going through all of the stuff and putting it away, Someone knocks on the door. "Come in" I say as I stand up and check the clip on my gun. "It's just Sam so" Sam says as she walks through the door. "Michonne is amazing" I say as I look at the sent on my shampoo and stuff. "I know" Sam says as she lays down on her bed and looks at her stitches. "How's everything with you and Carl?" Sam asks. "We're fine." I say as I pick out a new outfit. "We will all be safe here for the winter. I just know it" I say to Sam. Then I hear gunshots from outside. And know I just jinxed us all.