Terror

I wake up in the morning and Carl isn't in bed. I get out of bed and release the biggest yawn I have ever had. I pick out my red flannel shirt and put on my light colored skinny jeans. I put on my socks then brush my hair. I go into the bathroom, and brush my teeth and wash my face. When I'm all ready, I go downstairs and Carl is in the kitchen pouring a bowl of cereal. "Good morning" I say as I walk up behind him and get a bowl from the cupboard. "Here" Carl says as he hands me the cereal box. "I thought we could go down to the stream today and see if we can catch fish" He says as he gets a spoon out of one of the drawers. "Sure" I say as I take the bowl and sit at the table.

After we finish our cereal I go upstairs and grab my boots. When I'm heading to the stairs, I go into Sam and Kelseas room and tell them where I'm going. "I will be down there when me and Sam are ready" Kelsea says as she moves her sword to the dresser in her room. "Ok I will see you out there" I say as I sit on the stairs and lace up my boots. I follow Carl out of the gate and to the stream. "Look for bubbles, or ripples." I say as I walk along the rocks. "Over there" Carl says as he points his knife out to a splash. We are just looking at the ripple and we don't even notice there are walkers coming right for us. "Oh shit" I say as I back away from them. I pull my gun out and kill two of them and Carl kills the last one.

I take the mesh netting and stand in the water. "I think I got one" I whisper to Carl. The fish swims right into my net and I pull it out of the water. "I GOT ONE!" I say to Carl. "Here, I'll take it" Carl says as he takes the fish and stuffs it into a bag. We catch 8 fish and we think we should go back. "We should probably go." I say as I pick up the satchel with the fish in it. I start walking and I look at the ground to make sure I don't fall on a rock. Carl stops me and lifts my chin with his finger. He looks me in the eye and kisses me without moving his finger. He moves his hands so they rest on my hips. I move my head back and open my eyes. "Your adorable" he says before he puts his forehead on mine and starts to kiss me again. "We should really go Carl" I say as I slide my extra knife into the hidden pocket inside of my boot. 

We are about 2 miles down the stream so we have to walk for a while. "What did you dream about last night?" Carl asks as he holds my hand. "Why?" I ask as I put volume into my hair using my other hand. "You were shaking and turning for like 20 minutes" he says. I don't really remember. "I remember that I was younger, and it was Christmas and my brother was opening presents under the tree. I looked and I couldn't find any of my own. Then my mother tells me my present is across the room. Then she pulled blankets off of something and it was a piano. Then she told me to play her a song. Then I was playing the piano and my brother told me I had to play for the family. Then my father was cutting off walkers heads. Then my brother was grown up and had a bite on his neck then my mother was a walker. She said You have to save the family Zoe. Then I turned and my whole family were walkers. Then I woke up and you wrapped your arms around me" I say. Then we hear a stick break. "Shh" Carl says as he stops and puts his hand on his gun. "Kelsea? Sam?" I whisper into the bushes. Then out of no where I feel someone hit me in the back of the head and I get knocked out.