Home?

Mabel's POV:

"What the heck?"

That was the only thing I could spit out from what I saw. I couldn't recognize Gravity Falls at all. Some of the buildings were burned to the ground, but most of them were in flames. It was a war zone!

"Sweet Lord! He's doing it again!" Gruncle Stan said, smacking his forehead. "Old Ford was right. History is repeating itself."

"What?"

Stan kneeled down to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry to say this, but you're the only one who can save Dipper."

Stan's POV:

Mabel starred at me with her big eyes. She was terrified.

"You mean I have to do this myself?" she asked. "Have you seen what Bill has done to me? Obviously not, but you know what I mean! Dipper's a demon now and has powers! He could kill me, Gruncle Stan!"

Mabel was crying now, but I had a plan.

"Hey." I said, standing up. "We'll go back to the Shack to, you know, get armed up."

I lifted Mabel onto my shoulders and we raced to the Shack.

                               __________________________

I reached a trail in the woods that lead to my house. Once I got there, I kicked the door open, put Mabel down and we searched for weapons. I found a riffle hidden in a closet.

Wow. I thought. 10 years and it's still in good shape.

I glanced over at Mabel who was searching in a big, brown box. Hope she doesn't find anything too dangerous. Then she pulls out... a grappling hook. Weird kid, but Mabel is really adorable and seems innocent. She takes on from me I know it, except I'm really old.

We ran out of the Mystery Shack and back to the burning town. Mabel had a confident look on her face but really, to me, she looked worried to work alone. I gave her some boost.

"Hey, if your brother can run off by himself, I bet you could do it better." I said.

She looked at me. "Are you saying I won't get caught?"

"You might get caught, but at least you have this."

Mabel held up her grappling hook and got ready to run.

"Hope you're right Gruncle Stan." she said. "Don't worry Gravity Falls!

"Nothing's stronger than the power of Mabel!"

Then she ran to go find Bill.

Bill's POV:

Who knew that in 30 years, a new set of twins would come to me? I must be the luckiest dream demon in the world. Kids are so gullible and even better, Shooting Star won't be able to stop my plans. Man, tossing her and Stanley into that portal was the best idea ever. With them out of the way, I'm 100% sure my take over will succeed.

Then it hit me... as in something hit my back. I turned to see... Shooting Star? But how? And how in heck did she get enough courage to stand up to me?

I floated down to her and the grappling hook was still aimed at me.

"So Shooting Star." I said. "Did you enjoy your trip?"

She put the weapon to her side.

"Don't taunt me, demon! Give me my brother back!"

"And since when do you think I would do that?"

Shooting Star looked around her, then back at me.

"Would you consider a deal?"