Doing something wrong...

Hello you reader :D

I still hope you like this story!!!

What i wanted to say before you read thih chapter is that this is not going to be a dance story so don't worry if you thought that. The main plot will start in the next chapter I promise I only needed a little introduction for my story!! :D

 In the sidebar : Isabel Lucas as Julia!

Okay but read yourself what this chapter is about i'm only going to say one word: Bitchfight! :D

***

Sweaty from all the exercises I went into the wardrobe. Mrs. Dubonet had fortunately brought me a bottle of water, of which I took some big mouthfuls. Then I looked at Julia. She had turned her back into my direction and took a small towel from her bag.

"Tell me how old are you?" I curiously asked in first place to replace the awkward silence.

"16!" she answered without looking at me or without wanting to know something about me either and started changing her clothes. She was facing me repellent and I really couldn't understand why she acted like this. Okay my little training lesson had developed different than expected and involuntary the exercises had turned out to be more a kind of competition between us. Each of us wanted to jump higher, to turn better pirouettes, wanted to simply be better than the other. And I think that's the point! We were no rivals, but we acted as some.

I was surprised, that Mrs. Dubonet had watched this little competition without saying a word. She just sat there and told us what to do next. That was her function. Sitting there and enjoying the "show" without comment. At the end she even challenged us to a contest and without wanting to rival with Julia I did my best and danced as good as possible.

"Ah me too!! And in which school do you go?"

"That's none of your business! I really don't know why I should tell you that!" she replied coolly. If I hadn't be sure earlier that she was mad at me because of the training lesson, then that was the moment where it would have become clear to me.

"Listen I'm really sorry for what happened... It was a normal training lesson so I don't..." I began, but she interrupted me.

"If Mrs. Dubonet wants to keep you here and you should try to get MY position in this dance school then I'm going to personally kick your little ass out of here! That's MY dance school do you know since when I'm already dancing here?! No how should you know? You came up here about two hours ago!!!"

I winced about her tone. This was not the reaction I had expected from Julia. She seemed to be nice maybe even a bit shy but well she wasn't nice to me and she definately wasn't shy! 

"Julia listen that's not what I planned I just want to dance because dance is a hobby and not a damn competition! I only wanted to dance like I used to in London."

"If you dare to take away my solist role, for which I worked really hard, then my lovely Mia you are going to know a side of me you better never want to know! Are you so nice and give me my tricot back?" Her voice was so hateful and also the irony with which she called me "my lovely Mia" wasn't hard to hear. I gave the tricot to her and then opened my bun. My long blond hair was now hanging waved around my shoulders. I took one last look at the mirror, then took my bag and left the wardrobe.

My first day with people had not gone particularly well... New friends: 0, New enemies: 1. 

Yeah congratulations -.- When I arrived at the entrance I was stopped by Mrs. Dubonet.

"Mia wait... I think you are not too bad. Actually you are good, really good. We would love if you would start dancing in our dance school. The training lessons of my class are always on Monday, Tuesday and on Thursday. Why don't you come this week and we than talk about the rest? "

"Sure I would love to Mrs. Dubonet! Thank you a lot but I have to go now... Bye" I said goodbye quickly and then pushed the door open.

"Mia...at 6pm!" she called after me and I nodded while leaving the school.

-time slip: Sunday evening-

I sat on my bed and looked at all my school stuff which was distributed all over my cover. Pencils, files and books, it all was a completely messy chaos. I finally had to pack if I didn't want to forget half of my stuff at home on my very first day at school.

"Mia did you already pack your bag?" I heard my Dad shout from the living room and I rolled my eyes.

"Nope Dad I'm doing this right now so don't worry okay?"

"But it's eleven by now you have to rest now! You have to get up early tomorrow! Hurry up okay?" I had to laugh after hearing that. For my Dad 11 pm was too late for "such a young girl" like me. I only could laugh about that.

So I packed my last things into my new school bag and got ready for the night. After finishing I lay down and started reading my new book. But then I suddenly fell asleep. And I dreamed. I dreamed for the first time after the car accident. I dreamed for the first time after I saw my mother dying!