first day at school...

Hey guys :)

Today i have a longer chapter for you! Thank you all for your votes and comments :)

This time i added Mila Kunis as Lea in the sidebar! What do you think about it? 

enjoy the next chap :*

***

I’m standing in a dark corridor. The light is switched off and I can hardly recognize where I am. At the end of the corridor I see the bright, green light of the emergency exit sign. I want to turn around and return to the lights but something is following me. I’m afraid to go back, I have to be strong and continue! I’m slowly running through the hallway. Suddenly I hear someone screaming. I’m not able to run anymore so I remain rooted to the spot in the darkness of the big corridor…

Bathed in sweat I woke up from the dream. My whole body was trembling and I was terribly freezing. The dream actually felt so real and even when I started thinking about it I felt the panic rush through my body. Shit I wasn’t able to calm down. My gaze fell onto my clock. It was 5 am, so I had enough time to prepare for school. It was my first day at school so this could be funny…

I decided to take a novel I was reading at the moment and sat down in our new living room.  Wrapped into a blanket I tried to concentrate, but it was really difficult for me to understand the content. Although I read the words, I didn’t understand what they meant. Something was bothering me, but I didn’t know what it was. So I laid my book away and turned the TV on. But there was nothing interesting, which I could have wanted to watch, so I gave up on it.

I spend the time I had left sitting there and starring at different things in the room, until my Dad entered the living room.

“Mia honey you are already awake! I wanted to wake you up right now so we could have breakfast together… are you coming ?”

“Yeah Dad I’m coming!” I shouted and turned the TV off, which I had forgotten to switch off earlier. Then I joined him in the kitchen. I kept quiet the majority of the time and only answered his questions, if I was excited to go to school or if I wanted to go to school by myself, with a short nod or shaking my head. My thoughts my thoughts revolved around much more important things.

After eating breakfast I went to my bathroom to get ready for the day. I brushed my teeth and did my daily make up. Then I went to my room to deal with the most difficult question. What was I going wear?! After trying lots of different outfits on I chose one of my high-waisted jeans and a simple white shirt with a blue blazer. I also added a scarf and my look was completed.

“Bye Daaad! I’m leaving!” I shouted through the flat. But in the moment I wanted to take by bag I stopped when I realized what was worrying me all the time. It was the fact that I hadn’t dreamed for two years. I hadn’t dreamed since THAT nightmare that had changed my whole life. I quickly took my bag and made my way to the train stop. I hadn’t chosen jet, if it whether it was a good or a bad sign that I dreamed again. Time would show!

As I arrived at school I first didn’t know where to go. I was standing at the entrance and I saw different aged groups of pupils entering the building. There were thousands voices were talking at once, because everybody had to share the latest events of the weekend.

I decided to simply follow them. This school was a small one in comparison to my old schools, so it wouldn’t be too difficult for me to find the secretary’s office.

 I slowly went through the unknown corridors, until a girl with dark hair spoke to me.

“Hey you are you searching something? You look pretty desperate.” She had dark green eyes and looked curiously at me. She had to be at my age.