Pureeee Leeemmooooonnnn~ (Skip If Don't Like)

Created By: LonkHeroOfHuryle

If you don't like Yaoi lemon skip this chapter.... Thank you and enjoy for those who like lemon.

-^-^-^-^-^-

>Normal Pov<

"Z-Zero.. W-What the h-" X was interrupted with the passionate kiss from Zero. The two Reploids' closed there eyes, the kiss turning into more than just a kiss.

X moaned into the kiss, while Zero licked his bottom lip asking for entrance. X gladly let Zero in, by opening his mouth a bit for Zero's tongue to slip inside to explore a bit.

Zero broke away from the make-out, a trail of saliva linking them. Zero was moving on... He went for X's neck, licking and sucking to look for the sweet spot, and eventually he found it when the blue Reploid gasped.

Zero smirked and started licking and sucking the sweet spot while his hand crept down X's back and onto the ass. He groped it, smirking. The Reploid gasped at the sudden touch, by he moaned at feeling the pleasure from his neck.

Zero stopped licking his neck and continued down... Leaving a trail of kisses along the way until he got to were he wanted. He stopped and looked at the blushing Reploid.

Zero removed the Metal part that was covering the cute reploid's member. Zero licked the hard member, hearing the moans coming out of the mouth of his partner.

Zero continued, teasing his partner by licking and sucking the tip. "S-Stop teasing me Z-Zero..." X whined. Zero chuckled softly, before placing the whole member in his mouth. He started to suck the member, his tongue swirling around it.

(REGRETS HAS COM'ITH)

X moaned in pleasure, his fingers running through the blonde locks of the other Reploid. Zero removed his mouth from the member after the First climax was reached.

Zero continued by placing X on the bed, and turning him over were his ass was facing zero. The seme smirked at his partner, before Commanding X to lick his three fingers.

X did as he was commanded to, and his tongue twirled around Zero's three fingers. Zero removed his fingers from X's mouth thinking they were wet enough.

Zero looked at X before continuing. "May I?" The blue Reploid thought about it for a moment and nodded his head. Zero nodded back Slowly placing one of his wet fingers inside of X.

X whined in pain, clenching the bed-sheets. Zero knew it was going to be painful, but he had to stretch him anyways. Zero continued Placing the second finger inside him.

He then started to scissoring his two fingers inside X. The Reploid moaned in pleasure, and finally Zero placed his third finger to continue scissoring him. After a few minutes of scissoring zero removed his fingers and slowly placed his member inside his partner.

X howled in pain, clenching the bed-sheets more tighter than before. "Shh... The pain will become pleasure... I promise..." Zero stroked his partners cheek. "Just tell me when to move..."

X pants, adjusting himself to Zero's size. "Y-You can m-move now..." Zero nodded and gripped X's waist to keep him in position. He then started to thrust in and out of him.

X pants and moans at the pleasure that was given to him. Zero thrusted even faster and moaned. "D-Damn X... Your s-so.. Tight..." He moaned. X blushed at the comment while moaning at so much pleasure.

(Im having regrets writing this, Omf....)

Zero thrusted even faster, feeling his climax coming. X also was about to reach his climax. "Z-Zero!" The two climaxed. They panted, tiredly. Zero removed his member from X and laid beside him.

-^-^-^-^-^-

Im not going to continue this no more, im having so much nosebleeds... Omf. You already know what's going to happen next. Sleep/cuddle. Blah, blah. Lemon was written by LonkHeroOfHuryle