Secret Love

Created By: xMinecraft_Narwhalx & LonkHeroOfHuryle

-^-^-^-^-^-^-

>Zero's Pov<

Me and X has been hiding our love from the other maverick hunters. I've been keeping it a secret from Iris more specifically. I knew Iris liked me as a crush. How do I know, you ask? well.... The way she acts around me...

*FlashBack*

I was walking down the hall, heading to the kitchen to eat s'mores pancakes. (Lol) I always make them of course. I saw Iris head towards me, twirling her hair.

"Can you make me some of you're famous pancakes, Zero-Kun?" She asked batting her eyelashes. I raised an eyebrow and nodded.

"Sure.... I guess...." After I made the pancakes and gave it to her, she smiled.

"Thank you~" She smiled more, giving me a slight kiss on my cheek after eating.

*End of FlashBack*

I shivered from the thought of Iris kissing me. I really wasn't into girls, since then. (lol! Gay as a rainbow)

>X's Pov<

Zero was thinking about something....... It's totally me! I sit on his lap and get his attention.

"What are you thinking about Zero-Kun?" I asked.

Zero shook his head. "Nothing, cupcake."

I then wiggled my eyebrows, "You were thinking about me, Huh?" I said. Zero blushed, slightly embarrassed.

"Maybe...."

//2 Days Later//

We were watching a movie and no one was at the HQ, so he had his arm around me.

"Want some popcorn senpai?" I asked. Zero didn't reply and just reached for some popcorn with a small smile. I then got some popcorn and began popping them in my mouth. Zero chuckled at my cuteness, and he kissed the top of my head. My eyes sparkled,

"Another, Please senpai?" I asked with a innocent smile. Zero laughed slightly giving me another kiss on the head. Then all of a sudden Axel and Iris came in. His arm left my waist and I frowned.

"Oh... Hey guys..." Zero greeted them nervously with his usual facial expression..... Serious.

"What are you guys doing?" Axel asking, sounding excited.

"Um.... Just watching a movie..." I said with a sad tone.

"Oooooo, can I see the movie with you guys?!" Iris exclaimed really happy.

"Umm... Sure..." Zero replied with a slight shrug. I sighed quietly... 'She ruins everything...'

>Zero's Pov<

I groaned seeing Iris and Axel sit down on the couch. Me and X were supposed to have our alone time... I sighed unpausing the movie after everyone sat down.

//50 Minutes Later//

After the movie was finish I saw Axel asleep since he really didn't like watching Comedy romance. I saw Iris placing the bowl's in the kitchen. I looked at X, and poked him, waiting for a reaction.

"What is the up, babe?" He replied, half asleep.

"Let's take you to bed...." I replied with a soft chuckle.

"Okay!" He said like a little baby. I laughed slightly and picked him up bridal style, carefully taking him to his room.

"Yay! Sleepy time!" X exclaimed, really loudly.

>Normal Pov<

Iris stopped doing the dishes, seeing X and Zero going up the stairs. She fumed seeing Zero carry X up the stairs, bridal style. After placing X to his Bed, Zero exited X's bedroom. He came downstairs seeing Iris walk towards him.

"Why were you carrying X, like that?" Iris asked with an angered tone.

"Um.... I-I... Erm... I... I was...." Zero stuttered on his own words. Iris then raised an eyebrow.

"Well?" Then X randomly came downstairs.

"My BOYFRIEND, was taking me to bed!" X shouted. Iris made a shocked/Disgusted face.

"You two are dating?! Ew!" Iris exclaimed with a disgusted tone, looking at the two in Ew.

"Yup!" X exclaimed. Zero sighed and went to X, hugging him.

"Keep your voice down, Bab...... Axel is sleeping..."

"Alright!" He said with a smile.

"Oh... And Iris your Ew." X said and dragged Zero  too his room.