All I Want For Christmas Is You (Christmas Special)

Created By: xMinecraft_Narwhalx

Read with old grandpa voice.. It sounds, cooler.

-^-^-^-^-^-^-

>3rd Person Pov<

Once upon a time there two maverick hunters in love..... But the problem was that neither of them would admit. Days would pass and the struggle of keeping there feelings hidden got harder for them. It was getting very close to Christmas and Zero was determined to tell X how he feels. It was a winter day and the Three boys were snowball fighting.

"Ya better run pipsqueak, before you get hit with one of my deadly balls." Zero said.

"Oh no, Zero's deadly balls!" X giggled.

"Bro, that sounded wrong...." Axel replied, looking at the two. Zero noticed this and face-palmed himself.

"You dirty minded Reploid...."

"You're gross..." X wrinkled his nose in disgust.

//5 Minutes Later//

"Im going inside.... Okay? Im freezing..." Axel said, walking inside.

"Alright." X and Zero said in unison.

"So, Zero Wanna keep playing?" X asked, turning to Zero.

"Yes, of course!" He said, grabbing some snow and throwing it at X's face.

"Hey, no fair!" X pouted, grabbing some snow too and threw some at Zero. When all of a sudden... X eye's went wide when felt a pair of lips on his. Zero pulled away, looking at him.

"You know what I want for Christmas?"

"What?" X asked, still taken back.

"You..." Then they pulled in for another kiss.

-^-^-^-^-^-^-

Hope you enjoyed the story, I know it's a but cliche.... Have a very happy Christmas! 💙💙 ~Narwhal.