Unwanted Pick-Up Lines (Short)

The pounding of the wooden table was heard as Zero stood up. Mixed conversations and laughs were heard from the headquarters chill room.

"God damn it Axel, I had the stupid draw thing." Zero complained as he watched his precious boyfriend, X laugh along with Axel.

"Too bad poker is for losers then!" Axel smirked as he slowly slid all the oil canteens toward him. X quickly took one from the pile and sipped on one.

"Hey! You can't steal nor drink my prized possession." Axel poured as X drank it more quicker than before.

"Too bad it's all gone then." He giggled as he threw the empty canteen behind him. Zero quickly snaked behind him and pulled out a card. Patting X's shoulder with the card, which made the blue reploid turn to look at him in confusion.

He poked at his shoulder a few times and looked up at his boyfriend, "Can I tap that ass?" Zero wiggles his eyebrows as he watched the blush form on the reploid's cheek.

"Ugh, that's so cheesy you dork!" X exclaimed, unable to hold in his laugh. Zero chuckled as he wrapped his arms around the smallers waist.

"The only dork I see here is you..~" Zero cooed as he snuggled into his neck. X squirmed at the movement that was made.

"You are too much for me to handle.." X turned around properly to give a passionate kiss to his stubborn blondie.

• • • •

So, I came back with a small update. I have barely came back into Wattpad and it's been a year. Gosh.. I apologize for my late return. ^^ This book was made a few years ago with a friend of mine as a collaboration of this wonderful fandom! Currently,I am busy and is more active on my main account. CxreHxte It's pretty coolio I guess. I hope this was enough to satisfy your needs till I get more requests in on the comments or when Ideas get into my head outta no where! :)